Secret Pals, Secret Santas, ect..

View Poll Results: Whats your feelings if you are stuck wth someone who has more than one dog?

Voters
7. You may not vote on this poll
  • They shouldnt be signing up, its not fair to the rest who only have one or 2 dogs?

0 0%
  • Fine by me I could care less.

7 100.00%
  • I/We love Maggie, Copper, and Dakota so much we would LOVE to be bestest pas with them! lol JOKING!

0 0%

Thread: Secret Pals, Secret Santas, ect..

Kathryn Guest

DefaultSecret Pals, Secret Santas, ect..

After sitting down today and thinking about the secret pals and the secret Santa thing is it fair to the rest of you who sign up? Thoughts? PM them to me if you like.

2. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

3TailsWaggin is offline Senior Member

DefaultRe: Secret Pals, Secret Santas, ect..

I believe the way this was handled in the past was that we try to pair up multiple dog owners with multiple dog owners. Also, if there is a $$$ limit, that is all that should be spent regardless of the amount of dogs. You can find smaller/cheaper items for dogs if you have multiple ones to buy for... I do it all the time at dollar stores, discount stores, etc.

As Raian said, in the past multple dog owners were paired. We were also asked if we had a problem shipping gifts overseas. It has been a wonderful event. If you don't want to participate that's fine, just let the rest of us do it.

5. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

Kathryn Guest

Thank you for your in put. I just don't want to be a drag to someone who wasnt expecting to get us.

The more the merrier.

The suggested amount of 20$ max, is the same no matter how many dogs there are. So, if they have one dog you can blow the whole budget on that dog. If there are 3, you can send one group gift, or 3 smaller items. Totally up to you how you want to do it.
    The only hard and fast rules are that you send the present so they get it before Christmas AND that you post here and thank your Secret Santa. If you can show pics of your dog opening the present..EVEN BETTER. People really like to see their gift being opened and enjoyed.