Baffled by This

Thread: Baffled by This

myfavoritedog is offline Senior Member

DefaultBaffled by This

Ok...yesterday Tal neeeded to wee and gave his signal. I went, put his leash on and so far nothung unusual.

Then he refused to go down the steps, which he has done over and over again. he wouldn't budge so I took off the leash then he got one of his toys then I saw him start to wee so I immediately got to him, grabbed him then took him out. I can't figure why he didn't go out the first time.

he also did this same thing this AM, but he made his "I need to wee" noise the second time, went down the stairs like he should have...

Go figure!

Well if this is the worst thing he does..lol

2. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

DefaultRe: Baffled by This

hehehe

I belive your little Tal has your number and seeing how far he can push buttons and he is just being a puppy. keep up the good work.

Tal are you just trying to freak out your dad??

So funny! Sometimes they do things for reasons that we don't understand but as long as he keeps going down the stairs,I wouldn't worry about it. Clarence skips steps that have ice on them but then chomps at the ice once he's at the bottom-who knows what they're thinking?!

5. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

jzgrlduff is offline Senior Member

We don't have stairs at our house, but the hotel that we take them to twice a year does. They have to walk up 3 flights to get to our room. Sometimes they'll just flat out refuse to go either up or down. Don't know why :-\

"Each is a creature of Earth and is entitled to reside on it with dignity"

If you have a lot of stairs it is a good idea to carry Tal up and down them. It is too hard on a really young puppies bones to be forced to climb up and down.

If you have a lot of stairs it is a good idea to carry Tal up and down them. It is too hard on a really young puppies bones to be forced to climb up and down.

What a little stinker!!

We live in a 3 level house and Sadie has no problem going down the stairs to get into the lowest level, but when she sneaks up to the top floor (where she shouldn't be), she acts like she doesn't know how to get down the steps. It is too funny, but frustrating at the same time.

myfavoritedog is offline Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by nellies mom
    It's only 2 steps actually. It's out the back door onto the patio. Many times I take him out the fron though because there are no steps so its level.