CALL THE SPCA......animal abuse ( Kidding )

Thread: CALL THE SPCA......animal abuse ( Kidding )

DefaultCALL THE SPCA......animal abuse ( Kidding )

Hey labbies, this is Tiller here.......a little story for my favorite friends......i rolled in poo poo while hiking REALLY good saturday past, had it from the top of my nose all the way down my face and down the side of my body......mom looked really mad, do you know why she would be mad at me??? Maybe i should come and live with you guys for awhile ???? I think it was my moms fault that she had me off leash and was letting me run and have fun, who said rolling in poo is not fun, i was so proud when i came bundling out of the woods, YAH HOO.......

Mom made me get my xmas bath early though and she has to use the hose and rubber gloves to clean me off, call the SPCA, no hot water in the bathtub, she washed me outside in the cold and with the hose, can you imagine ? I think she spoke some new language as well when she was putting the soap on me and trying to get me all clean smelling again. Mom says she wanted to learn a new language so guess she was just trying it out on me incase the words where wrong. HE HE

Don't you all think I was treated unfairly this past weekend ? I sure do ?

Love Tiller

2. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

AbbyandMolly is offline Senior Member

DefaultRe: CALL THE SPCA......animal abuse ( Kidding )

Tiller this is your pal Molly here. Gosh what is with these humans lately? Mine cut back my food and yours gave you a bath!!!! What has this world come to?! Is it no longer safe for a dog to have some fun in the woods or eat their daily meals?! What comes next? No more stuffed kongs, no more cuddling at night time?! I for one am not going to stand for this....get me the number for the SPCA this cruelty must be stopped!!!
    *Stacey*
    ~Abby, Molly, and Penny (the honorary lab)

CoCosMom is offline Senior Member

LOL!

I bet you smell nice now though Tiller! I mean, not as nice as animal poo, but somewhat pleasing, eh?
    ~Jo & CoCo

5. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

Sometimes these mom's have no* sense of humor.* *My mom is making me go to daycare.* It has something to due with me not playing in my yard cause she wants grass this winter not mud.* *What's wrong with mud?* I like it it smells good and feels so good on your paws.* She won't even let my cousin Cierra come over and play.* And the good smelling manure they put on top of the rye grass seeds is off limits also.*

And the worse thing is when I am home I am expected to go chase off the birdies eating the grass seed.* Now I hunt birds not chase them.* Chasing them is a cat job.* I thinks we all need to go on strike, you me and Molly till we get these mom's to let us do as we please.* No more mooches or retrieves you with me.

Cinnamon

ThatsMyGirl Guest

Hey Tiller,

I've never rolled in any kind of poop. I generally prefer to just eat any interesting poop I might come across. That seems to really get my mom all in a huff, too.

Of course I think you were treated unfairly. I'm going to join in the strike with Cinnamon. My mom hurt her ankle and hasn't been able to take me for a walk in nearly 2 weeks. I told her toughen up and take it like a dog, but she's a big weenie.

Sami

Emma the Lab is offline Senior Member

I know what you mean Tiller! I love rolling around in poop! But the bath after is not fun at all! :-\

Emma
    ~Veronica and Nikki~
    Sweet Emma, 16th of February 1996~26th of November 2010
    Always in my heart and soul. Together forever, my love....

Nikki 6 months

http://theblacklabrador.blogspot.com/

Brigettas Mom is offline Senior Member

Hi Tiller! At least you got the chance to roll in the poop! Anytime I get near it my mom does this high pitched screaming thing! Sorry you had to have a bath
    Your friend,
    Brigetta

Teresa, mom to Brigetta and Prudence

Brigetta, you have to go deep in the woods to find the real good poo and then your mom does not know what your doing as she can't see you. Mom lets me run free in the woods as we are not close to any roads....

If my mom sees me close to poo she screams and practises her new " language " on me as well, especially when i want to eat it. Maybe if she fed me more than 3 cups of doggie food per day i would not have to eat poo in the woods. I sure did love rolling in it though and i was some proud of myself. The more mom yelled at me the more i butt tucked, body wiggled and laughed at her. I tried to get close to her to give her kisses to make her feel better but she wanted no part of that ......hurt my feelings!!! Whats up with mom not wanting me to kiss her and rub up against her ???? It was just poo, no big deal right ?? :-\

Love Tiller

Buddysmom is offline Senior Member

Tiller, this is Buddy. These humans of ours just don't know how good it feels to roll on your back and side in poo or anything else that smell ddddddddelicious. I think their smellers don't work right. I had the same problem with my human just before we went on a therapy visit. I just wanted to smell oh so good for my friends at the hospital. I wonder if the JL forum is offering a new language class? My human was using a new language, too. Maybe it's something new to the forum. I'll have to check it out. Sorry about having all that wonderful poo smell washed off.

Eiderdowns That's My Buddy
    CDX, RE, WC, CGC, TDInc.
    Monnie