Knuckle Bone morning

Thread: Knuckle Bone morning

DefaultKnuckle Bone morning

I have not laid eyes on Emma for 2 hours now. DH came home from the grocery store with knuckle bones. He passed them out and the dogs disappeared into different sectors of the house. They wont chew on bones together. For some reason , they need to each claim a room as theirs to be able to enjoy their treat.

Emma starts off carrying her bone around in her mouth, and crying. She tries desperately to hide the bone in a good enough spot that no other dog will fnd it.She even will try to hide it under you. Whinging the entire time. After testing out several spots, she is never satsfied and finally we just tell her EAT IT! And she runs off to my daughter's bedroom and digs in.

Bone mornings are SO quiet! I love it... Ive gotten through the boards and 3 sections of the Sunday paper without being asked for a treat, a pet, or to go outside.
    And yes my DH did the grocery shoppng!

2. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

mitziandjudysmom is offline Senior Member

DefaultRe: Knuckle Bone morning

He passed them out and the dogs disappeared into different sectors of the house.
    That's exactly what mine do -they scatter to different corners of the house to eat their goodies. This surprises me because the dogs I had before M&J, Kasa, a lab mix and Teddy, a cocker/golden would always cuddle up on the same doggy bed to eat their goodies together. Why the difference?

RangerMom is offline Senior Member

Mine do that too. Especially Ranger. If he gets a good treat that he can't gulp down in one bite, he runs to the other end of the room to eat it in peace without any competition.

Blackie and Ranger ...............................Reggie: 1996-2010 "Fly Reggie Fly"

5. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

Brigettas Mom is offline Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by WeHeartLabs
    They wont chew on bones together
    This is how Brigetta and Prudence are! Actually I think it's more Prudence...she does not want Brigetta around when she has her bone! Sounds like a good morning!

Teresa, mom to Brigetta and Prudence

Trickster is offline Senior Member

Bone days are the best. I know I am guaranteed a couple of hours peace and quiet.

Mine always move right away from each other when they are chewing bones too. I guess they just like their personal space.*