I Think He Likes being with me

Thread: I Think He Likes being with me

myfavoritedog is offline Senior Member

DefaultI Think He Likes being with me

Today Tal did really well when I was teaching him how to walk on leash. I was really proud of him! We didn’t do anything strenuous just did about 15 minute of walk and rewiewed down, sit and stay!

He ate up the kong with the frozen paws. I was doing my cooking for the next week and I guess it was a little warm with the oven on so he went in the room adjacent to the kitchen where he could see in and paid down and napped. Every once in awhile he would look up to see if I was there.

I think I have permanently scarred him from laying down under my computer desk tho….he just laid down there (a first!) and I accidentally dropped the mouse. Now he won’t go under there :'(

2. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

TroopersMom is offline Senior Member

DefaultRe: I Think He Likes being with me

Ahhh, sounds so cute! Seems like Tal has a really great life and he's loving it!
    ~Laura and Trooper&nbsp;&nbsp; Edgewater, MD<br /><br /><br /><br />

Paula is offline Senior Member

5. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

wiscpayton is offline Senior Member

I bet Tal thinks you are great! NOT lying under the comuter desk has its benefits: At Tal's age Payton ate right through my DSL line Tal seems very content. Post some more pics soon.
    Vivian

Quote Originally Posted by wiscdan
    I bet Tal thinks you are great!* NOT lying under the comuter desk has its benefits:* At Tal's age Payton ate right through my DSL line * *Tal seems very content.* Post some more pics soon.
    Vivian
    That's true! Actually I'd rather him lay beside my chari that way I nkow he is safe!

And ya I think he is really content. 'Cause he responds well when I want him to do something and he knows while I am here at least he pretty much has free roam of the place!

ThatsMyGirl Guest

Tal is livin' the good life. If only all dogs were so lucky!

Quote Originally Posted by ThatsMyGirl
    Tal is livin' the good life.* If only all dogs were so lucky!
    I wish they could all be cared for as well. I am really sad about the two Dani has to take back, if you've seen the posts. I hope Cocoa and Owen can find homes like I am trying to provide for Tal.

Sure he is a handful sometimes, but the joy far outweighs the little bit of trouble plus when you commit to something, well, need I say more??

Rushpuppy is offline Senior Member

It sounds like your little helper is doing wonderfully. I agree about the commitment thing. How could you ever think of getting rid of an animal that thinks it's home. Some people don't want to work for the love. They just want it to be there when they want it and sit quietly in a corner when they are too busy. Grrrrrrr >

Quote Originally Posted by rushpuppy
    It sounds like your little helper is doing wonderfully.* I agree about the commitment thing.* How could you ever think of getting rid of an animal that thinks it's home.* Some people don't want to work for the love.* They just want it to be there when they want it and sit quietly in a corner when they are too busy.* Grrrrrrr >
    So true!