Hallelujah! I hope

Thread: Hallelujah! I hope

modgirlreporter Guest

DefaultHallelujah! I hope

I think, maybe, possibly, crossing fingers, that Gigi has finally figured out house training. We haven't had an accident for several days other than a solid waste deposit but we'd been gone for several hours and maybe she couldn't help that. She still doesn't ASK to go out, but if we put her out after George has been out, she's started wandering around in the yard and doing her business instead of standing at the back door looking mournfully in through the glass. Sometimes we have to go out WITH her and walk all over the yard for 20 minutes before she'll give in and go. It only took two months. Sigh. The other good news is, she's cut way down on Ballistic Episodes since her spay, and I bought her a ball and we play fetch (okay, *I* play fetch, she plays Keep Away, ) for a while every evening and that seems to burn off some Lab energy, too. Man, those first couple of weeks I thought she'd drive me BUGGY, but we all seem to have settled in a bit now and gotten used to each other. She has to be wherever we are and wants to do whatever we're doing ALL THE TIME. LOL

2. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

georgie is offline Senior Member

DefaultRe: Hallelujah! I hope

That is good news. It sounds like things are going well.

Brigettas Mom is offline Senior Member

Good girl GiGi! When I first brought Brigetta home she had to be right next to me all of the time. I couldn't even turn over in the bed without her waking up and looking at me. Over time she has built up some confidence and she still stays where she can see me, but now when I go into the bathroom or the kitchen she'll stay where she is (as long as she can keep one eye on me).

Teresa, mom to Brigetta and Prudence

5. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

Emma the Lab is offline Senior Member

Wow WTG Gigi!!!
    ~Veronica and Nikki~
    Sweet Emma, 16th of February 1996~26th of November 2010
    Always in my heart and soul. Together forever, my love....

Nikki 6 months

http://theblacklabrador.blogspot.com/

That is awesome!!
    Shadow is housebroke as well and I didn't even have to work at it.They are such amazing animals sometimes.Shadow now gets more time out of his crate since he is doing so well.He is so much more happy for that.