I'd like to ring Jakes Neck!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I'd like to ring Jakes Neck!

Linda1 is offline Senior Member

DefaultI'd like to ring Jakes Neck!

Today is my daughters birthday and I bought a large cake for her. I had to run into town and when I came back... Jake had gotten the plastic cover off the cake that I put behind the canisters. I was able to cut the cake in half, so we will be able to have cake and ice cream. I hear his stomach making all kinds of noises. Hope he gets sick as a dog!

[attachment deleted by admin]

Brookville, Pa.

2. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

Tanya is offline Senior Member

DefaultRe: I'd like to ring Jakes Neck!

Bad boy!
    I hate the double wammy - you lose half your cake AND you will probably have an dog feeling icky for a day or so.
    Charlie (foster) and Rocky

Rushpuppy is offline Senior Member

Oh I know how mad you must be. My Husky once ate a whole 1/4 sheet cake and when I came home and yelled at her she promptly puked it up. There were still roses and writing intact!!

5. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

budbud is offline Senior Member

Oh no that was a beautiful cake I hope Jake enjoyed it Bad boy Jake!! I have also put stuff way behind canisters on the counter and somehow they can still get to it now everything gets put up

mitziandjudysmom is offline Senior Member

I wonder if he didn't have time to eat it all before you got back, or if he was just full. Judy once ate a half of a lemon cake off the table and she didn't get sick. Behind the canisters is one of my hiding places too.

imported_CindersMyGirl is offline Senior Member

Oh NO! Thank God you can still use half of it. It is the worst being disappointed at losing the food you were counting on having and also having a sick dog. Cinder knows that even though I'm sooo mad at her I still feel bad for her when she's sick. Even though Cinder hasn't taken anything off the counter in awhile I still put things that I want 100% safe on a shelf. I just have a feeling I shouldn't tempt her too much (or I'm following Murphy's law, she won't take what I don't care about but as soon as something important is left out.....)

ThatsMyGirl Guest

Jake,
    I hope you have a BIG plan on making this up to your mom. I'm afraid it sounds like you are in a lot of trouble.

LarrytheLabs Mom is offline Senior Member

Dear Jake,

Good luck.

Katherine<br />Charleston, SC<br />

RangerMom is offline Senior Member

Ut Oh, someone is in big trouble. Naughty, naughty Jake. Sounds like a Ranger move to me. I hope Jake doesn't get too sick that you have to deal with the aftermath.

Recently I've come to the conclusion that my relationship with Ranger is like Homer and Bart on The Simpsons. They both love each other but sometimes I'm Homer going "Why you little..... "

Hope the birthday party goes well. One thing I know for sure, this will be a birthday your family will always talk about, "Remember when Jake ate the birthday cake".

Blackie and Ranger ...............................Reggie: 1996-2010 "Fly Reggie Fly"

imported_zoezoe is offline Senior Member

LOL; sorry ... maybe he thought you "forgot" about the party so he helped himself.

My guys did that once ... it was half a sheet cake in the plastic container. I was soooooooooo looking forward to cake NOT!!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast