It was nice to meet some reasonable folks!

Thread: It was nice to meet some reasonable folks!

myfavoritedog is offline Senior Member

DefaultIt was nice to meet some reasonable folks!

I met a lady at the vet today who had a 9 m/o boxer mix. He was very well behaved and she said they took him to the same place I am going to take Tal for day care and training. She was very pleased and said their training methods are to reward your dog for good behavior. She was really nice and said don't worry, he'll get better. Hers was like that not too long ago!

Then I stopped by the pet store and met a lady who works with a local rescue organization here. She had very high praises for the day care place I will take Tal to. She also said I should look them up when I want to adopt a playmate for Tal!

2. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

Rushpuppy is offline Senior Member

DefaultRe: It was nice to meet some reasonable folks!

Cool. I love it when you hear positive things about places. It lets you know that you are doing the right thing. Hmmm adopt a brother or sister for Tal??? I know, it'll be awhile, It's been fun watching both you and Tal grow together. It's such a rewarding relationship for both us and them.

myfavoritedog is offline Senior Member

DefaultRe: It was nice to meet some reasonable folks!

Quote Originally Posted by rushpuppy
    Cool.* I love it when you hear positive things about places.* It lets you know that you are doing the right thing.* Hmmm adopt a brother or sister for Tal???* I know, it'll be awhile, It's been fun watching both you and Tal grow together.* It's such a rewarding relationship for both us and them.
    Ya when I brought him home I never even considered having a second dog. But if I am able to buy a house later on I might just do it. Since I know how much fun having one is...but they two would have to like eachother, and I'd need to make sure my income would allow me to support two furbabies. Plus when/if I move I want Tal to get adjusted to his new place first, whcih I doubt would take that long. There's plenty of time since a move won't be happening for a long while yet.