Two Labs Need Help!!

Thread: Two Labs Need Help!!

DefaultTwo Labs Need Help!!

I received this message this afternoon and wanted to ensure it reached as many folks as possible, so I am posting it here:

Chocolate Labs need a home. Read their story!
    Please forward to folks who may know of someone for these two grieving Labs who lost their "parent"/owner two weeks ago. They are in Galveston, but transportation can be arranged. Their “Dad” died 3 years ago and their “mom” passed away 2 weeks ago. We have been looking for a home but nothing so far. Right now they are living alone at their house. We go out twice a day and spend as much time as we can with them, but we're going to have to get rid of the house soon, so we must find a place for them. They are both older dogs and need a place to spend their golden years together. Molly is 9 and Harley is 10.
    Harley's nickname is Bucket Head. If anybody knows anyone that might be interested, or knows of a no kill shelter please let me
    know. Please pass their photos around as time is running out.
    Thanks,Karen L.
    LookPhone:
    409/763-2341
    Direct Dial: 409/761-4030
    Fax: 409/763-2879

2. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

DefaultRe: Two Labs Need Help!!

What a sad story. Sorry I can't help but try contacting the Texas Lab Rescue. Maybe they have some advice.
    http://www.txlabrescue.org/

Awww...that's so sad. There are a lot of awesome rescues in the Texas Area. Too bad Crockett's Mom isn't QUITE ready yet. Hey Rebecca! That would be an AWESOME Anniversary present! lol

5. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

That is such a sad story and I truly wish I could help but we live in a small house with a small back yard and I put down a deposit for a puppy 2 weeks ago... I'm am very sorry that I can't be of any help. I wish you luck in finding them a home! Please let us know how things work out!

zoesmom is offline Senior Member

Sorry I can't help.
    So sad...hope they find forever homes...together.
    Linda and Zoë, the Umlaut
    Honolulu, Hawaii

[