Hydrosurge Rapid Bath
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hydrosurge Rapid Bath

vhlabs is offline Junior Member

DefaultHydrosurge Rapid Bath

Hi guys,
    I used this new thing yesterday in bathing my dogs. Its called the hydrosurge rapid dog bath. IT WAS AWSUME!!!!! The product claims you can wash your dog in 3 minutes....I had doubts but I thought what the heck and give it a try. I spent money on worse things I am sure. With 5 huskies and 3 labs, thougth I would give a try.
    So I get it hooked up to my shower, installed the soap cartridge in the handle and grabbed an unsuspecting lab who was closest to my reach!. Off to the bathroom we went. Of course none of the dogs LOVE to get bathed so it is just fun trying to get them in the tub...so I get him in (poor puppy Bronson) and start the water...He is nervous. But he calmed right down when I started putting the water on him and bathing him... The water is injected with air and it feels like a massage... he did wonderfully.. and YES.. he was done in just minutes!!!! Blew dry him with the doggie blow dryer and off to the next dog. I was just AMAZED!!!!... Even my most finicky lab (Nugget) did sooooo very well in the tub. The huskies took more time because of the thicker fur but it did well with them too!!!! I thought I would go thru tons of shampoo too... but NOOOOOOO, I used one cartridge for 4 dogs and had some left still!!!! WOW... Calm dogs, easier bath, Clean dogs, less shampoo... I LOVED IT!!!!!! The water and shampoo gets all the way to the skin and rinses clean. The dogs fur is soft, clean, and a nice soft scent!!!
    Anyone out there use this?? Would love to hear your experiences pro or con!!!
    Ronnie

2. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

Samson is offline Senior Member

We ain't that posh ! My pups get a bath if it rains !

BoatDog is offline Senior Member

never heard of it...will look it up

5. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

justine is offline Senior Member

Hmm. Interesting!

Bob Pr. is offline Senior Member

Hydrosurge $40 + S&H from: http://www.radiofence.com/dog-bath/

Puff [YF, AKC field line (from competing HT/FT breeder) 62 lbs, dob: 8-'01]

Bess [BF, AKC bench line (from competing show breeder) 55 lbs., 1967-1981] "Poor Bess, the Wonder Dog":
    http://forum.justlabradors.com/showt...?p=748#post748

amazongold is offline Senior Member

My boys don't get baths with soap.
    Jackie, Champ, and Buddy

Mocha is offline Senior Member

That looks awesome! Anything to make bathing easier is a big plus!
    To err is human, to forgive, canine.

Guys - bumping an old post because we did get one of these - even if you don't use shampoo, it gets the whole dog wet and rinsed in under 5 minutes - fully bathed - which I do 1x a year in under 10 minutes...now, cleaning up the bathroom from the HAIR takes longer than that - but both dogs were willing to stand there for this thingy - it doesn't interfer with my shower at all - and they are all shiny again. It's pricy but I'd do it again in a heartbeat!

Buddysmom is offline Senior Member

Does it really get the loose hair off the dog? I use a zoom groom on Buddy to get as much loose hair off as possible. It takes longer to do that than to actually bath him.

Eiderdowns That's My Buddy
    CDX, RE, WC, CGC, TDInc.
    Monnie

Monnie - all I know is directly after bath Paul ended up just running the brush over them and I had 2 spare dogs in the back yard. it really took alot out in the tub, then it had loosened all the rest so it just came out with a lite little dog type brush - I will use this over and over again!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast