Frodo is BAD!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Frodo is BAD!

SandieF Guest

DefaultFrodo is BAD!

I guess I didn't latch his cage completely yesterday, I got home from work and he wasn't in it. I was in a bit of a panic while searching the house. I found him stuck in the downstairs bathroom. He must have gone in there and the door closed so he was stuck there... lampshade collar and all for God knows how long.

The toilet seat is a write off, we need to order a new one as this one has teeth gouges all over it. There was a roll of toilet paper on the floor shredded into confetti sized pieces. The towels (I just bought them at the Bay and they were $$$$$) are shredded. When I got him out he was all wiggles and licks, BAD Dog. Between the TPLO surgery, the Hydrotherapy he starts in a couple of weeks and now this...I am seriously changing his name to Cash!

2. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

DefaultRe: Frodo is BAD!

Oh no! Silly puppy. I can't believe he manuevered the stairs with a lampshade on. I think you should consider yourself lucky that his damage was limited to one room. ;D I could handle the destruction (although I wouldn't be happy about it) but I would be terrified if he messed up his surgery.

SandieF Guest

His crate is downstairs and the bathroom is right next to it. So he didn't go up the stairs (whew!). We also have a gate downstairs to keep him down there and a gate upstairs to keep Shelby up there. My house is one big obstacle course.

5. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

TangerineFizz is offline Senior Member

OMG!! What a stinker!! Bad Frodo, Bad!! Well at least he was somewhat confined for some period of time.
    Me, Abzilla and the Helomonster.

Clanceycanuck is offline Senior Member

Oh poor Frodo. Take it easy there puppers

kym

Lola broke out of her crate too, this week. Still don't know how she did it. Fortunately the only thing she destroyed was her toy. I am so thankful for that!

zoesmom is offline Senior Member

Glad he was confined just to the bathroom. Can you imagine what would have happened if he was in the bedroom? You guys may have had to replace a bed.

Amazing what they can do even w/a cone on.
    Linda and Zoë, the Umlaut
    Honolulu, Hawaii

[

Finnigan is offline Senior Member

Be he was confined to one room! and don't think it was you that left it unlatched! When we first brought Finn home our tenents in the basement came up to let the two out and give him his noon feeding. One day i came home and Mike tells me I lost shoes as Fin got out of his crate. We thought our tenant had not latched it and he got out and chewed up four shoes - of course of four different pairs! The next day I put him back in his crate - made sure it was latched because of the day before - and went to work. miek calls me at work and asks why I left him out of his crate. The little bugger figured out how to open it on his own!

So we started using the "lock" that comes with it and that worked - for a while! The little bugger figured out how to unlock it and let himself out! He is only 8 months old and we finally put the crate away as he never went in it and when we did put him in (seldom as he normally doesn't destroy or mess in the house - but we all have our bad days!) He just let himself out! The few times we really needed him to stay we had to put twist ties around the door to keep it locked!

They are just too smart for their own good!

lol Sandie! I guess it's a good thing he locked himself in the bathroom! Who knows what he would have gotten into f he had free roam of the house.
    [email protected] Calling him CASH

Yikes! I have a hard time believing that well behaved dog I saw a few weeks ago is capable of doing those things! HE was set up!!

Where are you doing hydrotherapy for him??

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast