Abzilla the Bell Monster Returns
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Abzilla the Bell Monster Returns

TangerineFizz is offline Senior Member

DefaultAbzilla the Bell Monster Returns

My only regret with teaching Abby to ring bells to go out, was when she hit that stage. You know that stage. The one where the wind blows in the yard and they ding the bell to go out. They see a star and they ding the bell to go out. The one where they ding the bell whenever the hell they feel like it but not because they have to go pee. And the one where you just let them out, let them in, and they ring the bell again stage.

Last night's snowfall brought with it the return of the Abzilla the Bell Monster. And boy! can she ring those bells HARD when you are trying to ignore her. It was so funny that at one point SU and I were in stitches on the couch.

First the ring. Dingle lingle. Then the double ring. Dingle lingle dingle ling. Then the triple ring increasing in crescendo until all we could hear was RING RING DINGLE LINGLE LING RING RING DINGLE LINGLE LING LING

It was pretty damn funny. Little bugger spent most of her night outside playing in the snow. I'm glad someone enjoyed it.
    Me, Abzilla and the Helomonster.

2. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

DefaultRe: Abzilla the Bell Monster Returns

GREAT STORY!!

blacklabelias is offline Senior Member

Elias does the same thing. He stands at the door, rings the bells and as soon as you approach him he walks to the treat jar and sits!!!!!

5. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

jzgrlduff is offline Senior Member

LOL!! That's so cute She's one heckuva smart girl, Karina.
    :-* to Abzilla!

"Each is a creature of Earth and is entitled to reside on it with dignity"

Clanceycanuck is offline Senior Member

;D ;D Smart girl.

SandieF Guest

I wanted to teach housetraining with the bell but Frodo just didn't 'get it'. Reading this..I'm sorta glad he didn't! l

Brigettas Mom is offline Senior Member

LOL!!! That is too funny. Brigetta would do the same thing. She's ring the bell, I'd let her out to pee, then 20 min later she would ring it again. Well after awhile I stopped letting her out again...so now she does this thing where she'll go ring the bell and then immediately go and lay down. I crack up every time she does it.

Teresa, mom to Brigetta and Prudence

Mybabymambo Guest

Very funny story. We have retired the bell for those reasons. ;D

Galadriel Guest

Yep. Funny thing is, 80% of the time mine act like they can't possibly remember that they have to actually RING the bell to go out. They dance around it, come in to the living room and give me THE STARE, pace, yada yada.

However, at 3am we're often blessed with the DINGLE DINGLE LINGLE DINGLE DING DING DING DING DING and that's usually because they are hungry!

It is NOT funny at 3am. In fact, I daresay not much is funny at 3am.

Oh my, that is so funny! I am laughing so hard.

I taught Fanny to knock on the door and most of the time it is this little (for a 95 pound puppy) tap - our back doors are actually sliding glass doors, one upstairs in the dining room and one in our bedroom - during the day it is the dining room, she will knock on it, Eddie will come flying right through the opening and out onto the deck, she will turn around and lie down. He was obviously annoying her and she wanted to get rid of him. (He falls for it everytime) During the night it is our bedroom and most nights she sleeps right through, on those she doesn't she goes out, does what she has to do and then, the real reason she wanted to go out, she stands on the edge of the patio and barks. I swear she is telling the entire development all the things I never let her have or do during the day.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast