Buddy's Friends on MySpace PLS READ
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Buddy's Friends on MySpace PLS READ

Pam
    Pam is offline Senior Member

DefaultBuddy's Friends on MySpace PLS READ

I think someone might have compromised Buddy's MySpace page. I tried to over 2 hours to get in this morning and can't. I tried from different computers in the house, from Internet Explorer and Firefox. All I get is error messages. My son's girlfriend tried to access the page from her friend's list but she couldn't get to it either even tho all her other friends worked fine.
    If any of you can get to Buddy's page, could you please let me know if it looks the same and hopefully nobody put anything bad or obsene on there? I'd sure appreciate it.
    I'd hate to have to delete it and start over. I wouldn't be able to get back most of his friends.

2. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

JadensMoMRae is offline Senior Member

DefaultRe: Buddy's Friends on MySpace PLS READ

Hey Pam! I just tried it, it did not work for me. Here is the message I got.

Sorry! an unexpected error has occurred.

This error has been forwarded to MySpace's technical group.
    I know sometimes MySpace pages just go down. I am sure it willl be back up today! Good Luck!

Rae

Pam

Thanks for trying. I'm worrying because everyone in the house has been able to access theirs. It's only mine that is not working. A few days ago I noticed my 'Friend" count changed. I honestly couldn't figure out who was missing since there are now 4 pages of friends. Then yesterday "TOM" pops up as one of my TOP 24!!! I surely didn't do that!!
    I'm hoping somone at MySpace can get back to me (altho I'm doubtful) but if it doesn't start working, I may have to delete it (if I even can) and start all over again. have met some really nice dog people in there and don't know how I would get some of them back again. I can't believe how much this is bothering me.

5. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

WeHeartLabs is offline Senior Member

PAM sorry we dont have Buddy so I cant check. But they do tend to go down from time to time. When you get it back, if you want to Add Emma, the url is right below her sig picture. Good luck, hope it's fixed soon!
    <br /><br />

Mooselady is offline Senior Member

I tried this morning for you and I get an error message that says the space in undergoing routine maintance. Hope they can figure it out and you don't have to redo it all!!!! Keep us posted.
    <br /><br /><br />&quot;Dogs are not our whole life, but they make our life whole.&quot;&nbsp; Roger Caras

imported_Belles mom is offline Senior Member

I get the same "routine maintenance" message too
    Karen and<br />UAG1 SHR UCDX GRCH Tracker Belle of Bedford RAE JH CDX TT WCX WC CGC (Belle)<br /><br />UCD SHR GRCH BIMBS BBI Belle&#39;s Kodiak Dreamweaver JH UD RAE TT WC CGC (Kodi)<br /><br />SHR UCH BBI Ponderosa&#39;s Big Blond Guy JH RE TT WC CGC (Hoss)

Canyon Labradors is offline Senior Member

TOM is the main guy, when you start up your myspace, he's the first friend everyone has...

If you want, you can try to add us, and I can see if it works and if I get Buddy's page...www.myspace.com/chocolabs

But my page is down for maintenance right now per Myspace, so you might be OK too...

Pam

If I can get back, I'll be sure to add both of you that asked. If I have to start from scratch, I'll contact you then.
    I know Tom is put in at the beginning, but I removed him. Somehow, yesterday, he appeared in my TOP 24 list. I had the original friends organized in order so I could find people. Then we acquired 125 or so new friends and they dont let you keep those in order so they are scattered all over. One of Buddy's new friends has over 2000 dog friends!!! 71 pages I think it said. I can't imagine how that person contacts the one she needs at the time because they are randomly thrown all over. You can only organize 24. Whoever is playing with my page took out one of my 24 and replaced it with TOM. And I saw some weird mail about joining a sex group????? I didnt open it. I just deleted it. I don't know why some people get their kicks ruining someone else's fun. I really enjoy Buddy's page. I think it relieves stress to go in there and read and reply to stuff as Buddy himself. Kind of a fantasyland. Takes you away from things you need to get away from for a bit.
    Oh well.

AbbyandMolly is offline Senior Member

I tried but it says that it's undergoing routine maitnence.

My page did the same thing most of the day yesterday and it drove me nuts!!!!! I gave up trying then around 9pm last night it was back up agian
    *Stacey*
    ~Abby, Molly, and Penny (the honorary lab)

Pam

Whew!!! I just now was able to log back in. I changed my PW. So far, everything looks ok.
    Thanks to all of you.
    I sent out the 2 Friend Requests too.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast