I don't get this

Thread: I don't get this

myfavoritedog is offline Senior Member

DefaultI don't get this

The last two days Tal has chewed his bully sticks. Today he just doesn't seem to want one. Actually he hasn't been that chewy today now that I think of itl. He is acting like he gets no attention to. Have any of yours flat refused to chew/play with something they have always liked? Do they go back to it??

2. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

Brigettas Mom is offline Senior Member

DefaultRe: I don't get this

Yes...Brigetta will ignore a toy for weeks...then one day out of the blue she'll pull it out of one of her baskets and it will suddenly be her new favorite toy.

Teresa, mom to Brigetta and Prudence

Quote Originally Posted by Brigettas Mom
    Yes...Brigetta will ignore a toy for weeks...then one day out of the blue she'll pull it out of one of her baskets and it will suddenly be her new favorite toy.
    Just when you think you have them figured out..lol

Plus, I think he is still tired from the last couple of days. It's been mid 40s here and rainy so not much doing outside today. So he is probably not quite as enthusiastic as he would usually be.

5. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

I think Tal is about the same age as Gabby- she's 12/13 weeks.

I noticed this happening- so I divided her toys into three groups (she's spoiled!) and rotate them every couple of days. She acts like she's getting a brand new toy when the ones that have been in the closet come out again!

Quote Originally Posted by gabbys mom
    I think Tal is about the same age as Gabby- she's 12/13 weeks.

I noticed this happening- so I divided her toys into three groups (she's spoiled!) and rotate them every couple of days. She acts like she's getting a brand new toy when the ones that have been in the closet come out again!
    Yup...Tal will be 13 weeks Monday. I've had 6 weeks tomorrow. That is a great idea. I think I will try it.

Yeah, Riley will lose interest in a toy after a few days....Then he'll lose it under the bed or something for a couple weeks, and is SO happy when he finds it again.