SandieF - How's Frodo?

Thread: SandieF - How's Frodo?

TangerineFizz is offline Senior Member

DefaultSandieF - How's Frodo?

Just wondering how the big sweetie is doing. Hope he is well.

Me, Abzilla and the Helomonster.

2. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

SandieF Guest

DefaultRe: SandieF - How's Frodo?

It's been a hard week. I've taken him in twice to have his ankle drained. They have no idea why it keeps filling with fluid. His skin infection hasn't improved a great deal so he is on another round of antibiotics. He's bored silly and is getting stubborn as hell because he isn't allowed to do anything. It seems all I do is yell at him to lay down or lock him in his crate. Hubby and I haven't seen each other much because one of us is downstairs with Frodo and the other is upstairs with Shelby because she won't be ignored. Frodo is stressed so I came home to more puke than I care to describe on Tuesday. Shelby is stressed as well (she also puked all over my van on Sunday coming back from the dog park..she hasn't been car sick forever). The cat doesn't give a shit Today is the day I stop giving him pain meds, so that isn't making me happy. They told me there is a 60% chance he will blow his other knee, the thoughts of doing this again makes me suicidal!

But hey.......thanks for asking ;D

Brigettas Mom is offline Senior Member

It sounds like you have had one stressful week Hope things get better. Good thoughts for Frodo.

Teresa, mom to Brigetta and Prudence

5. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

TangerineFizz is offline Senior Member

Holy crap Sandie. maybe we need to meet for drinks sunday instead of a walk LOL Sorry to hear Frodo and you are having a tough time of it. I guess your work won't let you bring him in eh? Tuck him under your desk to keep an eye on him.
    Me, Abzilla and the Helomonster.

SandieF Guest

I've brought him to work a couple of times, before this happened. Rather than drive all the way back to Cambridge to pick him up for appointments at the University, i've brought him to work. It's really no issue, except he won't settle down long here with all the activity. He has to go for Xrays again in November and I will bring him to work that day.