Some thoughts on Tal andOther Matters

Thread: Some thoughts on Tal andOther Matters

myfavoritedog is offline Senior Member

DefaultSome thoughts on Tal andOther Matters

Ok..Mr Philosopher here...I couldn't help but write this and wanted to share with my fellow Lab lovers...

Tal turned 12 weeks on Monday and I will have had him 6 weeks on Friday this week. I knew you guys would understand a post like I am gonna make.

I first met him when he was 3 weeks old and knew then he was mine. Fortunately I was the first who had expressed an interest in a puppy from my breeder who also put down a deposit. He was much better than I expected when I brought him home and alot of the problems I expected never materialized.

Oh, we've had our moments. Like when he would not stop biting me. He has gotten MUCH better, tho and I am more consistent about the "No Bite" command. As he gets older, the biting will practically cease, I predict.

he has such a friendly disposition and has never met a stranger yet. He loves dead leaves and of course would eat anything I would allow. Rocks, dirt, grass, a dead bird, etc. All those things get pulled immediately.

It has been a great adventure so far, and, Lord willing I'm hoping to have him for 13 - 16 years. I cannot imagine being without him. Some find the shedding annoying. When I find dog hair on my stove, counter, clothes, and everywhere else,I just smile to myself and think how blessed I am with this little dog!

2. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

ThatsMyGirl Guest

DefaultRe: Some thoughts on Tal andOther Matters

Awww ... I know exactly what you mean.

There is nothing quite like our furry companions! ;D

It has been a great adventure so far, and, Lord willing I'm hoping to have him for 13 - 16 years. I cannot imagine being without him. Some find the shedding annoying. When I find dog hair on my stove, counter, clothes, and everywhere else,I just smile to myself and think how blessed I am with this little dog

Exactly how I feel. Our dog companions are with us for such a short time, I cherish every minute, and even the "bad things" don't get me down, such as so called behavioral problems. Anyone who has loved and lost an animal will agree, I think. Sincerely, Erin

5. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

Clanceycanuck is offline Senior Member

Wonderful sentiment about your Tal. I think we all feel very similarly. My Clancey boy is just shy of 10 and i have and will continue to cherish every day.

Brigettas Mom is offline Senior Member

I know just what you mean! My girls are everything to me!

Teresa, mom to Brigetta and Prudence