Pat, how is Toby?

Thread: Pat, how is Toby?

DefaultPat, how is Toby?

Pat, I've been wondering about Toby since yesterday. How are his paws doing? Is he feeling better? Poor guy I felt so badly for him. He is such a happy, goofy boy.

2. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

DefaultRe: Pat, how is Toby?

Hey Susan - it's Erin. Toby is one hurtin pup! He actually tore all 4 of his pads pretty bad and for most of the day, didn't want to walk at all. He's doing a little better tonight, though. Theresa is putting anti-bacterial stuff on them, but he wont' let her wrap them. Poor pup - Thanks for asking about him!

Geez! I feel so , so badly for him :'( Poor little guy. He was so full of gusto and the life of the party, before that happened. Now, he will probably never want to come back to my house! I wonder if they sell aqua socks for dogs? lol...Next time he comes to swim, we will have to put booties on him.

Our Wheaten gets this ALL of the time, and she refuses to allow us to sock her. Even when we use the cloth tape. So, I do the same...dermoplast and then when it stops bleeding, neosporin and Boudreaux' Butt Balm between the toes. Please tell her I was asking for him and I'm so sorry he is feeling badly. He seriously is the happiest, silliest lab I ever met. And his color os just gorgeous.

5. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

AbbyandMolly is offline Senior Member

poor toby :'( i hope his pawsies feel better

*waves* hi erin!
    *Stacey*
    ~Abby, Molly, and Penny (the honorary lab)