I've given in....

Thread: I've given in....

DefaultI've given in....

and bought Clarence his first 3DirtyDawgz collar. I've decorated the house for Halloween/fall so I thought Clarence also needed some decoration. I got him the candy corn one. I want to order 10 more!

2. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

Linda1 is offline Senior Member

DefaultRe: I've given in....

Bet it looks cute on him! I am still resisting the collar fad. My dogs would have them muddy and a mess in a day.

Brookville, Pa.

lol... Emma has her one good collar, the one with her boomerang tag on it, and I thought that was plenty. Problem is, my son belongs to this forum and he showed my 7 year old the DirtyDawgz site. She NEEDED to get Emma a Halloween collar and some Christmas ones, oh and one for the fall and winter and this other really COOL one! Emma HAD to have and NEEDED them! Who am I to deny a dog something it needs?
    and they wash up great and dont fade in the pool either.

5. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

I can relate I am ordering collars tonight. I am also going to sign both girls up for Picket Fences collar club and see how I like their collars. I figure 6 for $35 spaced out every other month is a great deal.

We're all addicted! Clarence has a Broncos collar (for game days), a blue and green polka dot one (for his preppy days) and a plain red one (for just hanging around). And I'm sure he'll have one for the winter holidays....