Mambo my protector

Thread: Mambo my protector

Mybabymambo Guest

DefaultMambo my protector

Sunday morning me and mambo we laying in bed, BF just left to work. All of a sudden Mambo gets out the bed and runs to the window. He is growling and showing his teeth. He wouldn't stop. I looked out all the windows and didn't see anything. But he wouldn't stop. So I went to the sliding glass door and was about to go outside. But Mambo stood in front of me growling and showing his teeth. I pushed him to the side and went outside. I was walking towards the back of the house and Mambo was walking in front of me backwards still Barking and growling. Teeth still showing. I didn't see anything in my backyard, but I am sure mambo either heard something or seen somthing.

Makes me feel very good knowing he is being protctive of his home. At first it kinda freaked me out. I thought he was being agressive towards me. My puppy is growing up.

Just had to share this.

2. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

DefaultRe: Mambo my protector

They hear a lot more than we do. Mocha does this too it's kind of nice to know they are watching out for you.

Good for you Mambo!! Protect your Mommy and Daddy! How sweet-we lab people forget how these dogs can really turn that lovable side right off and go Cujo when necessary!

5. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

Labs4life is offline Senior Member

My two are more like "alarm" dogs. I'm pretty sure we would be safe.Especially if we were attacked by a sock or a squirrel.
    The Constitution is suppose to guarantee everyone the right to life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness, but the Constitution does not guarantee everyone equal outcomes.
    Some people are more talented, educated, thieving and dishonest than others.

Mybabymambo Guest

Quote Originally Posted by labs4life
    My two are more like "alarm" dogs. I'm pretty sure we would be safe.Especially if we were attacked by a sock or a squirrel.
    LOL. That really made me laugh out loud.

It always amazes me how smart and protective our Labs can be!

Toshiro saved 4 families from a scorpion 2 months ago:
    My sister in law, her 3 kids, her best friends - two of them 2 kids each- Toshiro and me (that makes 11 ppl 1 dog?), Went for a week to a mountain resort my brother in law owns but is not in use.
    Our second night there Toshiro started growling and barking at the corridor where our rooms were. I went to see what got into him, and to hush him, when he started whining REALLY loud. I switch the light on the corridor and there it was a black scorpion right out side our room! I picked the puppy and started crying and running like a mad woman (mind you the pup was 2.5 months old, and I was bare foot!). My older nephew took a big stone and killed the scorpion. All the kids were really young (age 8-12) so you can imagine what would happen if a kid gotten a bite, the hospital was a 2 hours drive...

Here is a pick from our adventurous night!

Mybabymambo Guest

What a great story. Where did you come up with your name for your dog. Also A very cute picture. Hope you guys had a great time after that issue.

Quote Originally Posted by Mybabymambo
    What a great story. Where did you come up with your name for your dog.* Also A very cute picture. Hope you guys had a great time after that issue.
    We had a lovely time! I already posted how I named my dog in a specific topic! https://www.justlabradors.com/forum/i...,19736.75.html

Cheers!