Just Labradors banner

Too Funny!

450 views 4 replies 2 participants last post by  Mel 
#1 ·
Karma, my foster dog (formerly a farily "wild" stray), is/was leery about nearly everything inside the house.  She's always been particularly freaked out by the bathroom I think because of the noises the shower, bath draining, toilet flushing, etc.  She steers clear of it.  She was in there for her first bath at my house last week.  She didn't appreciate me putting her in the big mean shower, and she also doesn't like water.  Well, today as I was shaving my legs she ventured into the bathroom and I could see her eyes pretty much widen like "Why would you ever get in there?!".  She took one look and took off out of the bathroom and I could just imagine her running to tell Hannah, "That mom lady is crazy!  She was in that big scary thing with the water on!!".  Haha maybe its just me but my dogs crack me up! :D

Edited to add: Karma is no longer my foster dog. Hannah and I formerly adopted her last week! ;D

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.