MY DOG HAS BEEN VIOLATED!

Thread: MY DOG HAS BEEN VIOLATED!

DefaultMY DOG HAS BEEN VIOLATED!

Ok Tell me if i'm wrong but should i be worried about Kaycie? She's on meds for Inverted Vulva for the second time, and still licking like crazy.* Her tee tee is getting darker, and if i'm not mistaken bigger.* So i took some pics ( i know i know) But tell me what you guys think is going on here, and how i should help her out more.

And last night i also noticed that her ninnies looked really raw. Like she'd chewed on them...should i go get diapers now? lol

2. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

ThatsMyGirl Guest

DefaultRe: MY DOG HAS BEEN VIOLATED!

I'm having trouble with your terminology ~ what's a tee tee and a ninnie? And why would a dog be on medication for an inverted vulva? The medication is for something else, not that, I promise! If she's not in heat, I'm guessing vaginitis.

lol, ok uh Ninnies are nipples, and Tee Tee is vagina. She's on SMZ-TMP (Bactrim) for Cystitis. 2 months ago she was on Clavamox for the same thing. All of this is a product of an inverted vulva. I haven't seen any other dogs with this so I dont have anything to compare it to.

5. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

labby is offline Senior Member

I'm not getting why you think she's been violated.

The hair around her vulva is darkening because she's licking it. How old is she? Her nipples might be popping out because she' sexually maturing.

Laura

ThatsMyGirl Guest

Quote Originally Posted by My Lil Lab Kaycie
    lol, ok uh Ninnies are nipples,* and Tee Tee is vagina.* She's on SMZ-TMP (Bactrim) for Cystitis.* 2 months ago she was on Clavamox for the same thing.* All of this is a product of an inverted vulva.* I haven't seen any other dogs with this so I dont have anything to compare it to.
    Thanks for clarifying ~ just wanted to make sure I understood. Sami developed some discoloration around her vulva at around 5 or 6 months of age. She was also licking herself alot. I took her to the vet who determined she had vaginitis. That's why I was guessing that with your girl. I'm not a vet, though. My vet didn't do anything to treat the vaginitis ... she told me that going through a heat cycle should help it. If your girl is actually showing drops of blood then that's totally different.

oh my gosh......."violated" was used in a joking manner because i posted pictures of her private parts on here. Srry for any confusion. Yes her nipples are popping out because she's sexually maturing, but is it normal for them to be raw? She's 6 1/2 months old.