BIRD NAZI!!!!

Thread: BIRD NAZI!!!!

DefaultBIRD NAZI!!!!

ha ha ha we just got back from Petsmart.. I made the big mistake of asking Kaycie if she wanted to see the birds. So we're on the fish side and turn the corner on one side of the store, looking at the bird's in a glass cage 1/2 way across the store. She was being so good....staying right beside me, i didn't even have the leash locked she was so good. UNTIL...the little squirt takes off running and BAMMMMMMM runs smak into the glass. I thought at first she didn't realize there was glass, but she kept banging into the door trying to get them to fly. Poor thing lol, she wanted those birds so bad. Needless to say, we are going to stay on the DOG side of the store. lol better for both parties involved. WHAT FUNNY stories do you guys HAVE?????

2. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

DefaultRe: BIRD NAZI!!!!

Crockett loves the Birds, he would just sit there and watch them for hours if I let him - The people down the street from us have two parrots and at night they put their cages out so they can get some fresh air - we first encountered them on a walk - we walked by their house and they screeched and it took all in me not to fall to the ground - Crockett wanted those guys! The next time we walked by the birds started talking to me - Crockett looked at me like I was crazy and then they screeched again and the same thing - now I prepare myself when we walk by that house!

The squirrels come onto our back porch and Cinder runs at the patio door, whether it's open or closed. Sometimes she bounces off so hard I'm amazed she doesn't break the glass or her neck.

5. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

Kathryn Guest

We just got a Petco. I havent taken Dakota in there yet. I am afraid she will break something....... They dont have birds yet. But they have Bunnies where she could see them :

Buddy nearly takes off my arm when we are walking and he see's a bird, cause usually i havent seen it and i get this big lurch in one direction!

When I had my last Lab, Midnite, for some reason a sparrow flew through the door when one of the kids came home. It was an ugly scene, upset chairs, a coffee table upset. When things were suddenly quiet the sparrow was behind the dresser where the dog couldn't get to it and Midnite was in that gawd awful point he would do on quail. ;D

Rowdy so far just tries to catch the swallows at the lake.

Yah we just found out we have something "trying to hibernate in our attic" lol...PLEASE LORD, dont let the attic door open and squirrels come flying out. I cant even imagine what all terror would go on if that happened. ;D