InTheCompanyOfDogs

Thread: InTheCompanyOfDogs

RebaHalle is offline Senior Member

DefaultInTheCompanyOfDogs

Yesterday I received a catalog "In The Company Of Dogs" and just passed it on to hubby and said "Anything from here for Christmas will be fine." Actually some things just a little too 'silly', such as an indoor potty plot that looks like grass in a box. Or for the wee dogs, a harness with handle that you can carry on your arm like a purse. Most things too expensive, but ....

I'm looking for a bed for Reba and love their Kilim Tapestry Bolster bed, but certainly don't think I can justify over $200 for a bed. My real problem is that I can't decide if I want a foam bed or polyfill. My dogs are frequently wet and muddy in spite of a towel-off.

Web site is www.inthecompanyofdogs.com
    Judy, mom to Reba, the Lab, and Jalapeno (Halle), the JRT

2. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

3TailsWaggin is offline Senior Member

DefaultRe: InTheCompanyOfDogs

I get the cataloge too, although I've never ordered from them... too expensive.

Costco has nice beds for $20.00. I have two of them and my dogs love them. I'm planning on getting a couple more. They seem to like them best if they are double decker. I have no idea why

RebaHalle is offline Senior Member

According to the internet, the nearest Costco warehouse is 45 miles, in the Chicago suburbs.* *Do you need to be a member?

I have ordered Reba a bed from Drs. Foster and Smith; finally decided.* *It isn't like she is suffering, but she has made it clear that she would like one downstairs. She tried to lay in Halle's -- much too small!* * Halle has a bed upstairs and a bed down, Reba has one up.* *There are also 2 comforters (mostly worn out) that occupy the floors.* Plus a fleece crate pad.
    Judy, mom to Reba, the Lab, and Jalapeno (Halle), the JRT

5. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

I get that mag too. They have some cute things in there but they are pricey.

Canyon Labradors is offline Senior Member

My hubby got me a bracelet out of there...silver with baby block beads that spell out MADISON. I loved it until the clasp broke. I have to restring it. It was a bit pricey though. I found a place to get the beads at a 3rd of the price (real silver) but I don't finish beaded bracelets well...

I ordered a braided leather collar and leash for my last lab. I've also gotten a doggie tote bag on sale from them. They've been around a long time and are pretty good but expensive. I think you can order Costco dog beds on their web site. It's worth checking out.