I was SO MAD at Mo!!!!

Thread: I was SO MAD at Mo!!!!

mosmama is offline Senior Member

DefaultI was SO MAD at Mo!!!!

I walked in the door this evening from work and of course my chocolate boy is there to greet me...as I started to say "HI BABY.....it ended with "WHAT DID YOU DO"???!!! There was the kitchen trash strewn through the kitchen and into the living room. His ears pinned back and he just layed down....he knew Mom was MAD!!!! He knows he did wrong and the thing about it is...he NEVER does that kind of stuff. I shouldn't say never...I bet he's done it twice his whole life....
    Mo
    May 17, 1998 - May 20, 2009

The Love of My Life
    Rest in peace my Sweet Chocolate
    I Love You and Miss You so much

He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion.

LIMO

2. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

Dani is offline Senior Member

DefaultRe: I was SO MAD at Mo!!!!

He knows he did wrong
    No...he reads that you are not happy with him by your demeanor, tone of voice and body language. Dogs do because they are bored. They don't KNOW when they do something wrong...they just understand that you are reciprocating their happiness to see you.
    Dani, Rider & Rookie
    SHR Watson's Safari Rider, JH, WC, CL1-R, RA, CGC, TDI
    SHR Endeavor Put Me In Coach, RN, WC, CGC

Member Since 6/2003

Linda1 is offline Senior Member

Mo, you really made Mom mad. You better be good.

I often wonder what gets into to them from time to time. Mine are the same. Good for months then wham!

Brookville, Pa.

5. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

modgirlreporter Guest

maybe he thinks you enjoy cleaning up a good rousing mess now and then and thought he'd prepared a cool surprise for you and then ... you didn't like his surprise! Poor little feller.

ruff n tumble crew is offline Senior Member

Hey Dani, I agree that most don't know when they've done something wrong, but I have had one that did. It happened more than once, but one time was really obvious. I came from work. When I walked into the front room, Pepper's ears dropped and she averted her eyes. She couldn't have read my reaction, because I didn't find the evidence until I went to bed that night and found the empty Graham cracker box stuffed behind my bed. I think she knew, but then again, that girl was really more human than dog.

MTI Guest

This morning I was greeted in the family room with the remnants of a new Williams-Sonoma catalog that was left on the kitchen table. The first half of the catlog was in a "fine dice" while the back half was more a "rough chop." I guess it looked better than it tasted.