Has your dog ever gone NUMBER 2 on your bed?.... Sorry LOng
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Has your dog ever gone NUMBER 2 on your bed?.... Sorry LOng

Tater Guest

DefaultHas your dog ever gone NUMBER 2 on your bed?.... Sorry LOng

OK so last night I was home alone Cody went to MOnday nght football So I did some cleaning changed the sheets washed the pillow cases and the quilt. So I was trying to have to bed put back together before Cody got home because it would be late and he had to get up early. SO I wanted it to be nice when he got home. So I had Tater upstairs with me. Before we went up stairs I walked him. So get up stairs doing this and that Tater is playing and he ended up laying down because he was so tired. So I figured well I will leave him up here until Cody gets home. Which by the way was 1:30 this morning. But anyways sitting there watching the game from the bed Tater is sleeping. The next thing I know he jumped up on the bed and and was walking in circle and me trying to watch the game told him to sit down mommy is watching the game. Then he did the famous squat (he looks like a kangaroo) and started to do his thing right there on the bed . I got him off but couldnt get to him in time so he finished on the floor. And ohmy good did it stink :-X, jeez what did you eat Tater? So I am looking at the bed and he had dropped two liitle drops and then there it was on the quilt that Codys moms mom made before she past away one of the last ones she made. And here my dog just took a dump on it. :'( OH MY GOD CODY IS GOING TO KILL ME :'(. NOw mind you this is last night around 12:30. I had already washed everything and had the bed ready to sleep in. So I get tater down to his creat cleaned it up off the floor used some carpet stuff on that. And then I started to freak because I didnt know what to do ??? : with the quilt. So I take it down stairs to the washer and dryer and I scrubed my little heart out. Washed it dryed it and had the bed put to gether before Cody got home around 1:30. His only response to the what happen ( I didnt really tell him why the bedroom smelt so good) I emptied a bottle of Furbreeze on our bedroom. Plus the carpet cleaning stuff. I will never tell him about that. He is always telling me to keep Tater off the bed. I am so happy and greatful that I got it out and you cant even tell. The quilt is really clean now, two washes in one day. ;D

2. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

DefaultRe: Has your dog ever gone NUMBER 2 on your bed?.... Sorry LOng

Tater!!!!

Oh goodness.....Tater....he just got so excited by the game......sounds like you had a long night...

5. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

Ender's Mom is offline Senior Member

Yikes!!!

Now if Ender did that, I'd KNOW something was seriously wrong with him.
    ~Lindsay

jakeysmom Guest

OMG!!! TATEEEERRRR!!!

BTW...I always say that Jake looks like a kangaroo also!!

Brigettas Mom is offline Senior Member

TATER!!! Did he eat something that would have made him have to go right then and there?

Teresa, mom to Brigetta and Prudence

ThatsMyGirl Guest

Has your dog ever gone NUMBER 2 on your bed?....
    Nope! And if she did ... it would be last time she'd ever see a quilt up close. ;D

jzgrlduff is offline Senior Member

Oh man!!! Washing blankets at midnight Poor you.

Tater! No more pooping on the bed!

"Each is a creature of Earth and is entitled to reside on it with dignity"

TangerineFizz is offline Senior Member

You know, I read this story and thought of this other story I heard years ago, about a couples dog who started peeing and pooping on their bed. They couldn't figure it out for the life of them, and then it turned out the man was having an affair and the dog was defecating on the bed to show his displeasure. I can't remember if the story were true or not (heck, it probably isn't but I though it was neat at any rate the dog would rat him out) but is there some change in Tater's life that could be causing him to do this? Does he have any other accidents in the house, anywhere else?

And Tater, stop going potty on mama's bed. It is not nice at all. Especially at midnight. And not after mama has already washed the sheets.
    Me, Abzilla and the Helomonster.

Tater Guest

No I couldnt figure it out. He went number 2 twice yesterday. MOst of the time he only goes once in the moring and maybe once more in the afternoon. ANd he did that. So I dont know what was up. Unless he was mad with me or something. I mean my other boyfriend didnt come over last night.....hahaha ;D I thought it was odd my self never heard of a dog doing that before. NOw when he was a little puppy he pottied on the bed but I wasnt paying attention to him at the time. That was my fault and we just got him like a week before. No more getting on the bed, that is his punishment. And I am not telling Cody what he did either.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast