Hank's Exciting Weekend!!

Thread: Hank's Exciting Weekend!!

DefaultHank's Exciting Weekend!!

Well... I am trying to rest today because I had a busy weekend with my Mom and Dad!* I did some very fun things but I think I upset my parents some but oh well...* Here's my side of the story...

Friday night Mom and Dad took me for a ride.* I love riding in the truck!!!* ;D I was so excited cause they took me to some gravel roads and put me in the back of the truck and I got to see cows and birds and stuff!* Wow! I didn't think the weekend could get any better but boy was I in for a surprise!!* Saturday morning they woke me up early and said we were going to bird hunting.* Dad said I was going to practice my retreiving... I thought it sounded like too much work so I came up with a new plan!* *:P* When we got to the place with the tanks full of fish, I decided I would rather swim and bark at the birds but that didn't make Dad happy so he told me to get out of the water.* He wanted me to sit by him or Mom but that didn't sound like any fun at all.* ** So then I decided to go chase the cows...* Another brilliant plan!* Mom and Dad let me go... Well while I was chasing cows I saw cars going by.* I thought maybe someone wanted to take me for a ride so I went to where the cars were.* I stood in the middle of the black thing that the cars were driving on.* They all just kept honking at me.* All of a sudden I heard Mommy calling me and I was like, Man, I'm caught.* She came running toward me screaming my name.* For a minute I just looked at her and then this car honked really loud and I didn't like that so I decided to go see what Mom wanted.* I started to run to her and this really big thing that Mom called an eighteen wheeler went by so close that it almost blew me over.* I wasn't really scared...* But Mom was crying and shaking and saying that she was glad I was ok.* Then she made me sit by her for a long time and wouldn't let me out of her sight.* That was no fun...* ** Finally Mom and Dad said I could go swimming again... And then we went home and I had to take a bath.* After my bath Mom took me to see Dad at work and I got to talk on the radio!* Everyone heard me!* ;D* Then I went to Granny's house and played with Poco and Hallie.* That was so much fun!!* Then Granny sent me home for knocking stuff over.* She doesn't like when I knock over her flowers!* I am trying to remember that!* The next day we went to the water palce again and this time Mom and Dad were fishing so I chased Mom lure cause I thought she needed me to bring it back for her.* I got tangled in the line and they laughed at me.* Then I was really dirty and very happy!! ;D

So now Mom and Dad are at work and I am too tired to do the normal housework that I do for them everyday!* I usually get out paper towels for them so they know where they are and try to chew up all the paper I can so that it will be smaller in the trash bag but they are on their own today.* I would rather just sleep in the recliner so that when they get home I will have lots of energy to play!* ;D

2. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

jzgrlduff is offline Senior Member

DefaultRe: Hank's Exciting Weekend!!

Then Granny sent me home for knocking stuff over.
    Bad Granny! LOL!!!! ;D

"Each is a creature of Earth and is entitled to reside on it with dignity"

Mybabymambo Guest

Hank sounds like u had alot of fun at your parents expense. Rest up and gve them hell when they get home. ;D ;D

5. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

Hank!!!!!!!!!!!!! What a day you had.......

I loved that story. Made me smile. ;D

Frances

Oh man, so much for being a hunting dog huh? I am sure he was just so excited to be out playing that he didn't want to learn much.

Glad you got him out of the road though, that would have been really bad.

Sounds like Hank had a great weekend!!

Brigettas Mom is offline Senior Member

Hank! You scared your poor mommy! I would have loved to have seen the cow chasing! ;D

Teresa, mom to Brigetta and Prudence

Hank you have to stay out of the road. you scared your mom to death we can't have that

now rest up so that you can play tonight.

Hank did scare me very much! I think the truck missed him by about 6 inches! I was so glad when I got him off the road and he was ok that I couldn't even be mad at him for it. I shook for about an hour.

Quote Originally Posted by Brigettas Mom
    Hank! You scared your poor mommy! I would have loved to have seen the cow chasing! ;D
    Yes, the cow chasing was hilarious! The poor cow was so pregnant that she couldn't run but Hank give it his best shot! She would turn around and moo at him and he would bark and howl back at her!

So much for practicing his retrieving skills! ;D