Thunderstorm

Thread: Thunderstorm

myfavoritedog is offline Senior Member

DefaultThunderstorm

Well, I took Tal out a bit ago for a potty break and it was really couldy, a little rain and some thunder. I coaxed him out...he's never seen this kinda thing before and he did pretty good, imho! Got wet and didn't seem to mind but I think he was gla dto get back inside. He got a little whiny after we came back in as I started to make out a test for my students tomorrow. He's been asleep for about 30 min...thundering pretty good now, he woke up, looked at me, yawned then rolled back over. It'll be interesting to see how well he does if he has to go out in this rain!

Well we have an umbrella..lol

2. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

DefaultRe: Thunderstorm

I think it rained the first 2 days we brought Ruger home, it didnt stop him though. Its funny to watch them in the rain.....

It'll be neat to hear what he does in the rain. My friend's dog doesn't like it. Trooper loves to go out and sit in it, just looking around.
    Have a nice nap, Tal!

5. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

myfavoritedog is offline Senior Member

Well he never woke while it rained...but had to go out later. Some of my students came over and wanted to see him...three of them play football and we all attend the same church. Man Tal had a great time with them. But he sure was hyper after they left...ate a good bit, got a nice water break and I put him down. It;s amazing how just a few minutes can tire the little ones out! He got a bit cranky and I knew he needed to get some rest. He is a real trooper and really loves the attention he gets...and he is soo good natured about it all. He only gets this hyper when he gets really tired. I'll get him up about 9:30 or 10 for a potty break then I will head to bed myself!

Cinnamon thinks butt tucking in the rain is the greatest thing.

I think this is because mom is out chasing her yelling for her to get her butt in the house when there is lightening around. She thinks it's a great game. She just stops and looks at me on the patio if I don't yell and chase her when there is no lightening.

Buddy loves to sit and watch the rain, he will sit on the back patio and just stare out at it.

He also loves the after-math of rain - MUD!!!!!

If Willow hears rain, she wants to go out and og for a walk or play in it. Timber just gives you a look like "Are you kiddingme-Im not going out in that", then turns around and goes back inside, lol.