Dogs who sleep in bed with you.
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Dogs who sleep in bed with you.

Kathryn Guest

DefaultDogs who sleep in bed with you.

The last few nights I have noticed that Dakota WONT go to sleep with out having a part of her touching me.* Lastnight it was cold so she wanted half her body on me.* When that didn't fly She laid upside down on the bed with her head laying on my legs..* Maggie on the other side of the bed could care less if she is touching me or not.* But, she wont go to sleep with out me talking to her and telling her that I love her and giving her kisses.

What about your lab!

Heres a picture of Maggie and Dakota on the nice warm blanket out of the dryer!

2. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

DefaultRe: Dogs who sleep in bed with you.

We all were just talking about this yesterday....sleeping in bed with ya. It's the one thing I wish I'd never allowed. Tucker's up and down through the night, and takes up a lot of room on the bed.... :-\

With him, he's touching. Usually at my/our feet (mine usually) or beside my body.

Labz4Me is offline Senior Member

Awwww.....they look so comfy! The only time I will sleep with Abby is if she's had a full day of exercise. It's the only way she'll sleep through the night and she sleeps at the foot of the bed. Jack is pretty good to sleep with except he's a total bed hog. We find it easier and more restful to have them sleep in their crates. Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.....

Pat from S.E. Pa
    Abby - CGC
    Jack - OCP (official couch potato)

5. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

Tatyana is offline Senior Member

Scotty also likes to touch me. I'm glad we have king size bed, so we all fit. Scotty's thing is to lay on my stomach in the morning and snuggle. We have to do it every morning. I love it.

Personally I love having Haley sleep with me. I'm usually crunched up in some God awful position but its the best feeling to wake up in the middle of the night and kiss her on the head and hear her tail thump like "thanks mama, I love you too". If she gets too hot she'll jump off and go get in her bed but for the most part she's pressed against me like two peas in a pod.

Dawson Creek Girl is offline Senior Member

Well, with Rowan's housebreaking in the midst there is no way I would attempt this but have decided that this is something that won't be happening at our house when the time comes.
    She will have a nice Orvis bed beside us on the floor when the time comes. ;D
    •*´¯`*•.¸¸.•Patti•*´¯`*•.¸¸.•

I already let the girls sleep with me. Shadin has to be right next to me-touching. While Shelby like to be in between my feet. Me being comfortable is the last things they care about!!!

dare1969 Guest

Sydney spoons w/ me. When she was a little puppy she would sleep
    w/ her head on my neck. I even woke up once w/ her muzzle
    in my eye, and her sound asleep.

Linda1 is offline Senior Member

Jake and Jazzy are content to sleep on their own beds beside our bed. I let Ginger sleep with us, and I swore I'd never do that again. Just not enough room for all of us.

Brookville, Pa.

Henery has slept in bed with me since he was about 2 (prior to that he was in his crate). I love it.

When we get into bed, he gets his night-night cookie (I love listening to him crunch away) and then he snuggles up with his head on my chest and goes to sleep. He's not usually a snuggly guy, so this is our only cuddle time. I stroke his head and back and ears while I read.

At some point in the night he'll reposition himself to lay against me or curled up in a little ball next to me. He's pretty good about not bouncing off or up on the bed during the night.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast