Molly blew it...(update reply #4)

Thread: Molly blew it...(update reply #4)

AbbyandMolly is offline Senior Member

DefaultMolly blew it...(update reply #4)

We're at the beach place (aka the trailer) and we've been letting molly stay out of her crate when we go out to dinner or to hang out with friends. Last night we went to go to dinner and left her out as usual, we close the slider curtian (very thick and tough) to my parents room and put a laundry basket to deter molly from going in there.

Well, I forgot my inhaler so we turned around and ran in to get it, when I walked in the door I saw molly with her butt sticking out of the curtain and she had chewed up flip flop...inside of 20 minutes right after an hour long walk. Needless to say Molly no longer has run of the trailer while we're gone

**update**
    molly and I are going back to square on with training : i don't like square one very much but she's been misbehaving a LOT lately.
    *Stacey*
    ~Abby, Molly, and Penny (the honorary lab)

2. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

DefaultRe: Molly blew it...

have you read the thread that starts with "you know you have a lab when..." yet? Cause if you did, you would have known not to leave a flip flop on the floor. LOL

Sorry, just kidding.

Kathryn Guest

Molly! I am SHOCKED! Not lol. Be good for your mommy!

5. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

Mel
    Mel is offline Senior Member

Molly, Molly, Molly............ :-*

lol @ samsmom

actually the flipflop was in my parents room on the bed, and molly wanted it...

....this morning she really blew it. Mom wanted to give her one more chance by letting her stay out at night since she usually just sleeps in my bed or mom/dad's bed. Well after our 6 am potty break Molly hopped up on the table (yes the table) stole my mom's phone earpiece and ate it! Mom is none to happy about this so now Molly goes back to being crated at night in the trailer as well.

Guess who gets to step it up in the traning department? Yup me : goofy dog. She's been doing a lot of not listening and I think it's because I've been semi-lax in her training. She gets plenty of exercise each day so I know it's not that....I hate square one.
    *Stacey*

DefaultRe: Molly blew it...(update reply #4)

When you're training her, you're giving her more attention. She probably misses it if you haven't been doing it lately. It will all work out though. I think the great thing about this breed is that they are usually very eager to please.

Good luck!

oh my gosh i had to laugh at my mom just now...she looked at me so very seriously and said "what's this I hear about come to jesus meetings on that lab board you're always on? maybe molly needs one"

I almost died laughing at the way she said it.
    *Stacey*

Labz4Me is offline Senior Member

Molly, Molly, Molly. What are we gonna do with you?

Pat from S.E. Pa
    Abby - CGC
    Jack - OCP (official couch potato)