Look at this picture.......
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Look at this picture.......

Dawson Creek Girl is offline Senior Member

DefaultLook at this picture.......

And tell me that she doesn't look like a lab let alone a purebred one????

Can you believe it ~ we carried Rowan into an out of town feed store today to get her a harness and some food and a lady had the nerve to say "what kind of a dog is that?" When I told her a purebred lab... she said... 'no way, she can't be....' ...... I was shocked.. I guess that is why she has Collie's cause she doesn't know what the H she is talking about. :
    •*´¯`*•.¸¸.•Patti•*´¯`*•.¸¸.•

2. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

labby is offline Senior Member

DefaultRe: Look at this picture.......

Don't let it bother you. Stevie's been called a Rottweiler and Murph was thought to be a pitbull. : There are idiots everywhere.

Laura

Kathryn Guest

Gee. She looks like a sweet little to me!

5. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

Oh my gosh, is there any other dog, lol... Of course its a little black cutie. I just dont know about some people

We get that a lot with Fergus too :

When my Sam was little people thought he was Wiemeraner (I don't know how to spell that) because of his coat and his light eyes.

But how anyone could mistake that adorable black face for anything other than a sweet little lab puppy is unbelievable.

WigWag Guest

I can count on one hand the times that a member of the general public (not at a dog show, event, etc) has said about Clint "Oh that's a nice Labrador." in his almost 9 years. I get Rottweiler and Rottie mix all the time and sometimes Newfoundland mix and Mastiff. Scout (yellow bitch) was called a Pit Bull once as well. I'm used to it by now and I don't get into it at all and just smile and walk away. One guy at my vets years ago really really ticked me off. He went on and on about how he used to breed Labs and so he knew that there was no way Clint was a Labrador and went so far to say that the breeder I got him from must have had a bitch who jumped the fence and bred with a Rottie. Ugh.

Is there some witty comeback for people like this?? It doesn't make me mad (though we all spent an aweful lot of money for people to think they are a mix!! :P) but I would like to come up with something funny to reply back with.

Rowan is just so cute...

Dawson Creek Girl is offline Senior Member

Yeah, I'd sure like to be prepared with a good comeback. Maybe we should start a new thread ~ replies for stupidity???
    LOL

Thanks Debbie. Mellow is one handsome boy ~ too bad you guys didn't live closer. I'm sure they would have lots of fun together. ;D
    •*´¯`*•.¸¸.•Patti•*´¯`*•.¸¸.•

myfavoritedog is offline Senior Member

That is unbelievable.......well just unbelievable. I think I might reply with something like my granny used to say about people's stupid remarks...ya know, some folks don't have sense enough to lead a goose to water. I'm beginning to understand what she meant.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast