Bailey would have been 8 yesterday.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Bailey would have been 8 yesterday.

Kathryn Guest

DefaultBailey would have been 8 yesterday.

I knew Deep down what day it was yesterday, I just couldn't bring myself to think about it.* :'(* This morning I was sitting here going through pictures and Maggie JUMPS up on me and starts whining.* Maggie knows NOT to jump on people.* All out dogs have learned* not to jump because of my mom having MS.* She really shocked me I think she knew I was thinking about her mommy.* She is now sitting here right next to me and wont move.* Dakota has left the room and Maggie wont go play with her.

I got Bailey for an EARLY Christmas present from my mom.* I wanted a lab puppy really bad.*
    At the time I was going through a hard time changing schools.* I had gone to a private school for 5 years where I was the oldest and the whole school was never more than 60 kids.* I wanted a dog of my own that I did not have to share with my brother and that could be MY friend.
    We had a golden retriever at the time, her name was Lindsay.* It had been 6 years since we lost Mocha our second chocolate lab had died of someone poisining her from the other side of the fence.
    When we started looking for a breeder we called the vet in the next town over since hes really big on labs.* He told us we were crazy for wanting a Chocolate lab and we would be in for a world of trouble.* My mom asked me if I wanted another color and um NO I didn't!* So we found Baileys breeder through the Central Wyoming Kennel Club.* Right after finding a puppy my mom fell and broke her back and couldn't drive down to get the puppy.* Her breeder drove all the way to Casper to bring her to my mom.* My mom wasn't suppost to drive but went to meet the breeder to pick the puppy up.* I was in school and didn't know this was taking place.* I didn't think we were getting the puppy till next weekend.* So that afternoon I called my mom to see how she was and talk to her.* When I called I heard this crying.* I asked if she was babysitting Terry's foster kids.* She says no.* So I keep listening and I hear more crying and then puppy noises.* I freaked out!* I was shocked, EXCITED, and things words can not explain.* I wanted to go home SOO bad!* I had to wait 3 more hours before I could go home. 3 HOURS!!!!!!!!* *The pain of waitting was bad!* When 230 came and that bell rang I didn't stop at my locker and get my stuff or put my books away I went to the car to see my puppy!* Mom had wrapped her in a little green blanket and had her sitting in the front seat!
    She was a great girl.* She wasn't big on playing with a ball or running around.* She wanted to be with her mommy.* When summer time came and we filled up the swimming pool she wouldn't let ANY of the other dogs in it.* That was HER pool and NO ONE was going to take it away from her* lol.
    Every morning after I had gotten up and came to the living room she would thump her tail a few times and then get up and come put her head in my lap.* We would talk and kiss and love on eachother for a while first thing EVERY morning.
    The night when we noticed she was having trouble walking no vet would see her.* The next night she couldn't walk at all.* I went to bed that night knowing I needed to find a way to get her to a vet in the morning.* As soon as I got into bed and Bailey couldn't see me she cried and cried for me.* I spent the night on the livingroom floor holding her as close to me as I could.*
    3 days after Christmas my sweet girl went to be with the lord.
    Bailey was my princess and always will be!* She was mom to Annie who we had to put down in May, and Maggie who is still here with us!.
    Bailey 9/15/98-12/28/05

Bailey and Maggie.

My bang spring of '05

Kaden and Bailey

Things never change.* Maggie ALWAYS loved her mommy!

We all miss you very much sweet girl. we know you are in a better place* and with out pain.* You ment the world to us and always will.* I love you Bailey, happy 8th Birthday.

I don't have a good picture to show it but Maggie and Bailey look almost exactly alike!

2. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

Emma the Lab is offline Senior Member

DefaultRe: Bailey would have been 8 yesterday.

:'( I'm so sorry Kathryn... Beautiful pictures of Bailey and your other girls.

Happy 8th Birthday Bailey
    ~Veronica and Nikki~
    Sweet Emma, 16th of February 1996~26th of November 2010
    Always in my heart and soul. Together forever, my love....

Nikki 6 months

http://theblacklabrador.blogspot.com/

Mel
    Mel is offline Senior Member

Happy 8th Birthday, Bailey!
    I'm sure she knows how much you miss her, Kathryn. :'(

5. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

Brigettas Mom is offline Senior Member

Kathryn, I'm so sorry. I know you must miss Bailey so much.

Happy 8th Birthday Bailey!

Teresa, mom to Brigetta and Prudence

MyLabsMom is offline Senior Member

So - so sorry....it never seems to get easier, does it?

Can you tell me how she passed? What happen?
    Brenda from Connecticut

::hugs::

I'm sorry sweetie, Bailey was beautiful and very loved while she was with you.

:'( sorry for your loss.

midnight's and luke's mom

Soo sorry for you loss, she was beautiful and they are always too young. Happy 8th Birthday Bailey!

Dawson Creek Girl is offline Senior Member

Thinking of you!!!!
    HUGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
    •*´¯`*•.¸¸.•Patti•*´¯`*•.¸¸.•

Kathryn Guest

Thank you everyone. She is very much missed, and not forgotten!
    I miss my princess so much but know shes in a better place!
    Thank you everone

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast