Kittens!!!

Thread: Kittens!!!

DefaultKittens!!!

We have aquired two kittens! Which my big ferocious Lucky savior is terrified of!

SU and son have decided to keep these kittens we rescued after they were tossed from a moving truck........I'm not sure I want kittens! I'm the one who's going to have to take them to the vet, and feed them and clean the litter box (ewwwwww) I like my labbies! How did I end up with kitties?

2. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

MyLabsMom is offline Senior Member

DefaultRe: Kittens!!!

eeeeeeeeeeee - kitties,kitties - I LOVE kitties!!!

Take some pics!

Brenda from Connecticut

mollyrock is offline Senior Member

kitties are awesome! you will have fun with them. I wish we could have kitties but Lucy has kitty issues even though she was raised with them..

5. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

Rushpuppy is offline Senior Member

Oh how sweet. I wish they would stay kittens, it's the cat thing that isn't for me. I have had some pretty wonderful cats but I prefer dogs. The litter box will be the biggest challenge, especially with two helpful labs. ewwwwww Good luck and thanks for the kitties rescue.

Cinder4evr is offline Senior Member

Congratulations! And how wonderful to have rescued them. I think you;ll find the joy of a cat is worth the price of the litte bo.

Thanks! I suppose they are a little cute. They don't like the labs, Lucky wants nothing to do with them, and Happy could care less. I had him lay on his back and put the kitties on his stomach and they slowly crawled off and he just raised his head and watched, then plopped his head back in my lap. I will post pics soon, possibly after the move since I have already packed my camera! ;D