Anyone else have a drive by licker?
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Anyone else have a drive by licker?

DefaultAnyone else have a drive by licker?

Gunny has to be the worst at this...he's such a licker I keep teaching him "no lick" somedays he gets it somedays he doesn't. He does what we call a drive by....he's walking by, very inconspecuously and "slurp" on your arm...leg...conitues on his way....he cracks me up.

2. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

Mybabymambo Guest

DefaultRe: Anyone else have a drive by licker?

Not a drive by licker. But Mambo has to give every dog/animal he comes in contact with a kiss. Even if they are growling and showing teeth he wont stop until he gets his kiss.

Funny that you mention it. I have been trying to work on "no lick" with Bali, but he just loves to lick! Especially when I just got out of the shower and put on body lotion. He just goes nuts! He is very much a drive by licker.

5. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

Bob Pr. is offline Senior Member

Puff isn't "drive by" -- she's what I would call a "kissing bandit."* * When she meets a person, she darts up faster than a wink and puts a lick on their face.

I had a tag made for her that says

GENUINE OFFICIAL
    STATE LICKER
    LICENSE
    Puff [YF, AKC field line (from competing HT/FT breeder) 62 lbs, dob: 8-'01]

Bess [BF, AKC bench line (from competing show breeder) 55 lbs., 1967-1981] "Poor Bess, the Wonder Dog":
    http://forum.justlabradors.com/showt...?p=748#post748

Brigettas Mom is offline Senior Member

Brigetta is definitely a drive by licker! She also loves my body lotions...at least when I'm in the shower and she's licking me I can rinse it off...it drives me crazy when I'm putting on lotion and she tried to sneak in a few licks!

Teresa, mom to Brigetta and Prudence

modgirlreporter Guest

Sho' nuff. ;D Gigi does the thing where she'll walk by the chair and give your arm or hand or whatever she can reach a big slurp. She climbs up on the couch and sets her chin on our shoulders and gives our ears a slurp. She walks up to the bed and sticks a cold nose in the ear and gives me a slurp if she thinks it's time for me to get up. Sometimes she just walks over, props her front paws on my lap and gives me a big slurp for no apparent reason. George isn't a kisser at all unless I'm in bridge pose doing yoga (I think he's checking to be sure I'm okay) but Gigi just loves to kiss us. Of course, we kiss her, too, so I guess that's fair.

mitziandjudysmom is offline Senior Member

That's so sweet - kind of a hit and run.

theoconbrio is offline Senior Member

Yes, Theo does this.

Clarence is a licker too! Not so much drive by but more "find a good parking spot and stay" licker. Ears, legs, lotion, sweat, neck, arms--whatever is in reach gets his slobber on it. He especially likes licking my fiance's legs after a round of golf. Sometimes I go in the closet and close the door to put lotion on my legs to avoid the added moisturizing from Clarence!

;D Luke and Midnight think i need another shower. they love the Burt's bee stuff

Midnight and Luke's mom ;D

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast