Foster and Smith-Customer Service

Thread: Foster and Smith-Customer Service

Ender's Mom is offline Senior Member

DefaultFoster and Smith-Customer Service

I ordered a large size "Go Anywhere" car harness for Ender. It came but one of the straps is sewn wrong and it is twisted. Called them up... they are sending me a new one free of charge and I don't even have to return the defective one.

YAY!!! ;D (I knew there was a reason why I ordered from them)
    ~Lindsay

2. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

rayofsun is offline Senior Member

DefaultRe: Foster and Smith-Customer Service

Great! I have noticed they have become quicker with orders/shipping too. I love it.

I am goad you had better luck with them than we did. We have orderd toys that were suppose to stand up to any jaw....nope....stuffed hard bones, splintered within minutes, and the worst was we ordered the catered pet. They would automatically ship Masons food every 12 weeks. We were in the process of moving and lost count, but realized the food did not come....so we called and they had no record of us using the catered pet. The apologised and set it up again, 12 weeks go by no food. We wait an extra week, and call, again, no record of us using the catered pet. So they asked if we wanted to sign up again.,..I said not, then they wanted to know if they could send us a free bag...I said no, Mason woul dstarve by then!

5. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

Ender's Mom is offline Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by MASONSMOMMY
    I am goad you had better luck with them than we did. We have orderd toys that were suppose to stand up to any jaw....nope....stuffed hard bones, splintered within minutes, and the worst was we ordered the catered pet. They would automatically ship Masons food every 12 weeks. We were in the process of moving and lost count, but realized the food did not come....so we called and they had no record of us using the catered pet. The apologised and set it up again, 12 weeks go by no food. We wait an extra week, and call, again, no record of us using the catered pet. So they asked if we wanted to sign up again.,..I said not, then they wanted to know if they could send us a free bag...I said no, Mason woul dstarve by then!
    Oh man! I've had nothing but fast service with them. :-\
    ~Lindsay

Kate is offline Senior Member

I too have only had great service from them, I ordered a special they advertised (pig ears) and they ran out so they sent me the better ones at the same cost and I receive orders really fast.
    Aren't we comfortable!