Mom went crazy!!! UPDATE!!

Thread: Mom went crazy!!! UPDATE!!

DefaultMom went crazy!!! UPDATE!!

Hey Pups, Sambuka here.

Well, Mom went crazy, she left for work this morning and she did not left me on my bed/crate... she just closed all the bedrooms doors and left me roaming around the house. Can you believe it?? when she said "Chao Sam" and I was not in my crate, I just could not believe it... I tilted my head as asking her "are u crazy?"... something was not right...I have the WHOLE house for myself. She has not come yet, so, she does not know how I am behaving here... but you know... I am a good guy.... besides eating my way out through the Sheetrock the other day,... I do not think I am going to do much...well,... the legs of this table and chairs looks Yummi!!.. Anyway... I think she just felt guilty because yesterday we went to the Vet and she made a reservation for boarding from tonight to next wednesday... something about going to Tulsa for work. At least I heard "Luxury suite" and that means playtime included and watching dog shows on TV ALL Day!!!

UPDATE 1:00 pm

Hey Pups, Sambuka here...

Mom came back, and as I told you... I was a good boy and did not do anything bad. Well, just my stuffed toy that I had since I as 8 weeks.... I had to chew it and ate half of it.. I do not know what happened, but I had to do it... anyway, furniture was OK, couter top things were on their place, carpet was fine, and the legs of the chairs and table were perfect!!!

I think I passed!!!!!

2. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

bibber is offline Senior Member

DefaultRe: Mom went crazy!!!

You better be good, Sambuka! That way you'll get more good stuff from Mommy.

Brenda, Sam & Bodie