This may sound silly but...

Thread: This may sound silly but...

myfavoritedog is offline Senior Member

DefaultThis may sound silly but...

Like most of you have probably experienced my hands and a couple of my toes look like they have been thru a briar patch. Today one of my students asked what happened to my hand and I told him. His suggestion was to wear gloves…I know he was trying to be helpful but how sterile…besides the “wounds” will heal. Plus as I was writing on the board today evrytime I saw the cuts I just smiled to myself!

When I see those cuts I know my little furbaby is home and I can’t wait to get home to see him…I never thought

2. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

Tatyana is offline Senior Member

DefaultRe: This may sound silly but...

I never tried gloves, but those razor cuts surely were a good reminder of a happy puppy waiting at home.

Quote Originally Posted by Tatyana
    I never tried gloves, but those razor cuts surely were a good reminder of a happy puppy waiting at home.
    Yup...and nothing like that little wagging tail to make ya smile even on the worst day!

5. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

CoCosMom is offline Senior Member

I do NOT miss those sharp teeth! I put on a sweater the other day I used to wear when taking CoCo outside when she was a little puppy... there are holes all through the sleeves! lol!
    ~Jo & CoCo

Yup LOVE BITES ;D We looked like herion addicts until after Oona stopped teething.
    Olie

Kathryn Guest

Tal is just trying to give you something to remind you of him while you are gone!
    I am so glad Dakota wasnt a bitter. She only bit me twice and She got in BIG trouble..

Quote Originally Posted by LabMommyKathryn
    Tal is just trying to give you something to remind you of him while you are gone!
    I am so glad Dakota wasnt a bitter.* She only bit me twice and She got in BIG trouble..
    lol..well at least he just gets nippy when he is either thirsty, tired or wants to eat. I've learned to manage it a bit better and am learning to read the signs!

Katy Guest

While Rory never broke the skin as a baby, I've raised a few kittens that certainly have. I look back on the scars as "battle wounds", reminders of the early days when they were full of piss and vinegar, not lazy ole house cats.