I couldnt find Taters leash at 4a.m. this morning... SOrry kind of long

Thread: I couldnt find Taters leash at 4a.m. this morning... SOrry kind of long

Tater Guest

DefaultI couldnt find Taters leash at 4a.m. this morning... SOrry kind of long

Yeah i know what you guys are thinking she has to be making this stuff up. NO I dont this is how my life is since I got tater a year ago this October. So he did his bark thing, i wouldnt have gotten up but I feel asleep last night before Cody on the sofa and I didnt know if Cody took him out before waking me to go to bed. So i got up just incase and when I got down stairs, still half asleep I coudlnt find the leash . And I had already let Tater out of his creat. So tater is walking around in circles, you know the walk. And here I am trying to find the leash coudlnt find it Tater was about to do his thing. NOw Tater doesnt have a collar on him at all times because we use the choke collar on him. So I knew where the collar was put that on has he is trying to go the bathroom right there in my livingroom. So I take a hold of the collar walked him out and I had to stand right there :-X while he did his thing holding on to the collar. Yeah that was great fun at 4 this morning . GOt back in the bed and Cody asked me what I was doing because I woke him up trying to find the leash and I asked him did you walk tater before bed and he said yes and I asked him where is ther FREAKIN least at I had to hold on to his collar so he could go out and use the bathroom. He said it was on top of the dryer. WHAT WHY IS IT THERE IT NEVER GOES THERE >. Plus the doors to the washer and dryer were closed so why would I look there. GOd i could have hurt him. I wish I was making this up but Im not this is the life of Sam and Tater. Got love your lab.

2. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

Trickster is offline Senior Member

DefaultRe: I couldnt find Taters leash at 4a.m. this morning... SOrry kind of long

Time to buy some extra leashes I think!!

Tater Guest

DefaultRe: I couldnt find Taters leash at 4a.m. this morning... SOrry kind of long

No I just need to start training Cody on where the leash goes. See Cody doesnt really walk TAter that much. So I guess its my fault for not training Cody yet on where it goes.