Want to Read something funny about tater?..

Thread: Want to Read something funny about tater?..

Tater Guest

DefaultWant to Read something funny about tater?..

So in the morning I do my make-up on my floor mirror, so I sit on the floor. Well Tater thinks because you are on the floor at his level you want to play. So he wouldnt leave me alone took off running across the room with my eye liner. So when I got a hold of him I made him sit down and I put some make up on him. Play with my make up. He had a little blush on and I put some Eye shadow also. He looked very cute. I thought it was so funny I couldnt finish my make up. He looked in the mirror and took off running. I think he scared him self. But before I left for work I washed it off. Will have pics up soon of him. I dont think it was mean, but I bet he wont run off with mommies make up again.....haha

2. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

boonesmom Guest

DefaultRe: Want to Read something funny about tater?..

i have done that to boone-he comes in the bathroom when i am putting my make up on and just sits there while i make him up. my 21 year old son gets so mad at me-it's funny but boone loves it. will also have to take pictures of my beautiful boone!!!

jzgrlduff is offline Senior Member

LOL!!!!!!!! You have to post pics of him with make-up on ;D

I keep my big powder brush in my purse and Frankie knows exactly where it is. He always seems to sneak it out of my purse when I'm not looking.

"Each is a creature of Earth and is entitled to reside on it with dignity"

5. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

Tater Guest

Yeah I have been had to buy more brushes because tater likes to eat them. Must like the taste of blush.