Hey guys Lucky here and have I got a story for you!!
* * This morning was a nice cool brisk morning so Mom decided to take my bro Happy and me to this really big park so we could play with other dogs!!* We were so excited, but first we had to take the little guy to school!* After that we were in the car (you know the one I tried to steal this summer.)* Anyway we were on our way, it took forever!* Mom had to keep telling me to stop bugging Happy, but you guys know how it is!* It's hard to stay still!
* *When we got there I didn't see a dog in sight!!!* We walked all around and then we found it!* A great trail that went through the woods and it was just for dogs and their people!* We were so happy Mom had to keep hollering at us to stop pulling on her arms.* Well geeez maybe she should walk faster.* Anyway we walked for a bit and then we found it!* A huge swimming hole all to ourselves and we even got to swim!* Mom even found sticks for me to fetch out of the water.* It was a blast.* All to soon we had to go though.* We found more paths and Mom even let us keep our leashes off because nobody was around and it was something called a "leash free zone", bought time those people came up with that!* So we got to romp through the woods and Mom walked along the path listening to what she calls music.* I tried listening to it and even sang to it some, Mom didn't like that to much.* She said I'm not allowed to touch her iPod.* Whuddever that is.* I just know it played some noise and was wrapped in leather.* That's prime chewing material there!
* Well we ran along the paths, making sure we kept Mom in our sight.* Humans are so helpless you know!* Well we found a hill we had to run down.* I think a rabbit was down there and Happy always brings them to mom as presents.* He always eats them for her.* Which I think is just a bit rude!!* So we ran after the rabbit for mom and the next thing I know is I hear Mom hollering.* Not the kind of hollering she does at us.* This was a different kind of hollering noise she was making so we ran back up the hill to investigate.
* *There was this man on top of Mom!!!!* Look like he had tackled her or something, but she didn't seem to be liking his kind of playing.* His knee was in her back and she couldn't get up!* What kind of playing is that I ask you?* Well we decided he wasn't playing at all and he was being mean to our Mom so we had to do something!! We came running barking and snarling as we went. We both tackled this guy!!* He didn't know what hit him!* Mean humans!!* He tried to hit back at us, that's when we got really mad!! (As if we weren't mad already, this dude was hurting Mom!!)* I grabbed a hold of his leg and Happy grabbed his arm.* He got away from us and ran down the hill, so we helped him out on that and jumped on him while he was running!* He got down there a lot quicker that way and we grabbed a hold of him again.* We wanted to make sure he knew what he did was very, very bad!!* Happy and I had a pretty good grip on him, no way was he getting away.* Then we heard Mom calling for us.* I took another bite and ran up towards Mom with a piece of his pants.* It took Happy another minute or so then he came with a piece of what Mom calls a 'hoodie'.* Mom was crying and was all banged up and even bleeding!!
* * We both gave her kisses and licks to make her feel better and then we walked with her to get out of the woods.* Mom called the police and we had to wait around for them.* They made us give up our prizes!* We didn't want to give them up!* I hope they're not planning on giving them back to that guy!!* The police man promised that he would do his best to catch that guy.* We didn't even break skin on the guy, he got off lucky.* Though Mom says that with the way we clamp when we're playing that he'd be pretty bruised up from our grabs. The policeman said that we were very good dogs though!!* He even gave us badges!!* They didn't taste very good at all.*
* *Our poor Mom!* She's too sore to walk or play with us at all tonight!* She did buy us Happy meals on the way home!* Why does Happy get a meal named after him?* I want a Lucky meal!!* Dad came home and brought us toys though!* He said we're his 'heros' whuddever that means!!* Dad says mom can't take us to that park anymore!* that's not fair!!!* Just because some mean Human had to ruin all the fun!!* I hope we see that guy again!* I'll give him a piece of my mind! GRRRRRR
* *You can't go around hurting my Mom and get away with it!* *GRRRUUFFFF!!* *I love my Mommy.* Guys be careful!!* Watch them stranger Humans!!!* *Happy won't even leave mom's side now.* He's so worried about her.* My poor Mommy.*
Oh my God! Are you alright? That's terrifying! Thank goodness you had the lab squad with you! God *amn son of !itch, Cops better catch the guy, I'm guessing it probably wasn't the first time this guy has done this and won't be the last!! I'm sure it happened so fast...please let us know how everything turns out.
Wow that is SCARY....glad you had the dogs with you. Are you okay?
Thank goodness you are all right I'm sure you must be pretty shaken up I'm so glad your dogs were able to really help out Good Doggies please stay safe and I hope they get that creep!!!
Oh my gosh! I hope you are OK. Amazing that you could have the presence of mind (and sense of humor!) to write this post. Happy and Lucky are very good and brave boys; I'm glad that they didn't get hurt either.
OMG...Thank goodness you are ok.
What a terrifying experience. I hope they catch the creep...and that he is VERY bruised!!!
Way to go Happy & Lucky!!!
I'm sitting here with dropped jaw as I read this. What a horrifying experience. i'll pray that you are okay and that you can recover from this. This must be emotionally draining as well as physically. So glad the dogs knew the right thing to do.
Laura & CJ in New Hampshire
What wonderful Heros Happy and Lucky are! Hope you are O.K. and the cops catch the %$$#&&@^# who did that to you. And I hope the story makes all your local news outlets so everyone knows what is hanging out in the park
This is so awful. I thought there was going to be a trick ending or something. Are you OK? GOOD BOYS. Praying that they catch the guy. Keep us updated.
Eiderdowns That's My Buddy
CDX, RE, WC, CGC, TDInc.
I am really drained. Just really banged up. Nothing to serious. So glad I had the dogs with me! Happy hasn't left my side. I can't even use the restroom without him! He just cries. I love my labs so much. Haven't heard anything on the guy yet. I will definately keep you guys posted. SU wants us to go to a different park now, but the dogs loved that park so much. Not sure what we're going to do about that. SU brought the dogs toys and we're taking them to Petco tomorrow or friday one. I'll update you guys later tonight, going to lay back down for a bit.