A Lab who goes to day care...

Thread: A Lab who goes to day care...

Buckyball is offline Senior Member

DefaultA Lab who goes to day care...

is a tired lab which makes him a very good lab!

I can't believe it!! I am sitting here on the couch typing away on my lap top and my little stinkhead is just snoozing next to me! I wish I could afford this day care thing EVERY DAY!
    If I wake him up and ask him to play he will be ready for it. But he is soooooooo much more relaxed that he normally is. I am loving it!
    Should I tire him out some more by taking him for his usual walk? I am kidding...I will be nice and let him relax.

Day care rocks! We'll see what he is like tomorrow. Hopefully his usual evening activity tomorro will keep him just as relaxed tomorrow
    I can't wait till next wednesday!!! ;D
    <3 01/01/2006-03/18/2017 <3

2. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

DefaultRe: A Lab who goes to day care...

I know we love Daycare days. We can't afford everyday either. I usually just wait for a day when he is super wound up and that's the day he goes. He is usually good for a couple days after that.

einstein's legacy is offline Senior Member

Glad you guys have found a good daycare!! Lucky doggies!

5. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by apollosmom
    I know we love Daycare days.* We can't afford everyday either. I usually just wait for a day when he is super wound up and that's the day he goes.* He is usually good for a couple days after that.
    Yeah I just bought a package deal they have. Makes it cheaper to buy a 10 day pass. It does not expire and I can take him in any day I want. This will be great for those days that we aren't around a lot or if it's just going to be real crappy day and no chance of going out

I am so glad I found this place and took him there!

myfavoritedog is offline Senior Member

That sounds like the doggy day care place I will take Tal. I think I am going to buy day passes at first to see how he does then I'll probably buy the 10 day pass. The day care place also has training classes. I'm thinking I will use them for training. I really liked the owher...she was really nice and obviously is a dog lover. Sounds like your place has the same thing goin on!

Brigettas Mom is offline Senior Member

Brigetta is doing the same thing! I fed her dinner after I picked her up from day care and she has beem sleeping ever since!

Teresa, mom to Brigetta and Prudence

;D

Woohoo!! Good boy, Buck!! ;D

God bless doggy daycare!! Henery has been a daycare "brat" since he was 10 weeks old... I definitely notice a difference when he's home alone on the odd day that daycare is closed!

Cinnamon use to go to daycare once a week until my BR adopted Cierra. Now she comes and spends the day with Cinnamon and my retired parents a couple of times a week. Has the same effect as daycare and is cheaper.

I am going to send her 1/2 days for a week straight when I put my winter lawn in to give it a chance to grow. I am having a hydroseeded lawn sprayed the first week of November.

good luck with your lawn! Buck has claimed one area of our lawn and then I started convincing him to pee on the mulch to save the lawn...it's working...sort of :-X

I am definitely going to be missing daycare till next week when he gets to go again
    He totally zonked out at 9:20...usually I have to coax him to go to bed at 10:30!