Hmmm, I think I will be posting a lot about Duncan's "odd" behaviors! (Pic)

Thread: Hmmm, I think I will be posting a lot about Duncan's "odd" behaviors! (Pic)

einstein's legacy is offline Senior Member

DefaultHmmm, I think I will be posting a lot about Duncan's "odd" behaviors! (Pic)

I don't know what's up with this boy.* He's becoming unusually "ballsy" lately!* I mean, he was always the shy one, the least dominant, would rather hide than be seen and now he's even showing Max who's boss!* He's the youngest of the three, came to us from pretty horrific living conditions at the age of 6 months, he's now 4 and suddenly KABOOM!!* He even contemplates sniffing strangers lately!!* We've always treated him with some serious TLC, I think I'm gonna have to start reigning that bad boy in!! ;D

2. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

DefaultRe: Hmmm, I think I will be posting a lot about Duncan's "odd" behaviors!

Ya have to feel good that all your work with him has paid off - even if its paying off a little too well.

einstein's legacy is offline Senior Member

DefaultRe: Hmmm, I think I will be posting a lot about Duncan's "odd" behaviors!

Eric, if this is a sudden, permanent show of his finally feeling confident I will be thrilled.* I was starting to believe that after all this time he wasn't going to come along any further.* Here's a picture of Duncan when we first took him in as a foster, he was emaciated (bones protruding at the ribs and hips), he barely weighed in at 47 lbs.* He was such a frightened little boy it broke our hearts.

5. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

Paddysmom is offline Senior Member

DefaultRe: Hmmm, I think I will be posting a lot about Duncan's "odd" behaviors! (Pic)

That's a cute pup picture of him. Maybe he's just hitting the terrible teenage years a bit late? Finally reached a level of confidence to try all the no-nos out? You'll get him righted around again. I just know it.

Seamus and Flynn