So, today I took Bear to be spayed and my heart broke to see her shaking and not wanting to stay at he vet. :'( :'( :'(
I get home, turn on my computer and I see the breeder answered my email. I emailed her yesterday or day before, asking if she had all the infromation needed to export the puppy in October.... Well, the answer was:
I'm sorry to have to write this, but we have a bit of bad news. One of the puppies has developed a health issue unfortunately. We are dealing with it, but obviously we are not going to be able to sell the puppy.
Because we already had several deposits specifically for yellow females ahead of you and also a couple that prefered black, but would take yellow, you ended up being our last deposit received for a yellow girl."
:'( :'( :'( We had already booked all our vacation in US, around bringing the puppy home. My husband was traveling with AA with his bonus miles, but I had to pay my ticket with another airline, so the puppy could come with me in the cabin.
I'm devastated :'( Knowing Bear is in a kennel in the vets office all day, and wont have surgery until 5pm; and then this :'( We already had our hearts waiting for the moment we would go pick Bunny up.
I would really appreciate if you can recommend some good breeder in Atlanta, NC or SC. I already filled up Laura's questionnaire, to see if we may be able to get one of her puppies, I didnt just want to go to any breeder, even though it would be a 16hour drive from Atlanta to Michigan. If there is a reputable breeder closer that has puppies ready for October 14th, would be way better.
I cant express with words, the way I'm feeling at this moment... :'( I'd appreciate your help.
Good luck in your search
Awwww Adriana! (((HUGS))) Just wanna say how sorry I am, I know how much you have looked forward to get Bunny home... Good thoughts to Bear,but I bet she will be so glad to see you when you pick her up!
~Veronica and Nikki~
Sweet Emma, 16th of February 1996~26th of November 2010
Always in my heart and soul. Together forever, my love....
Nikki 6 months
Oh no!!! It's too bad she couldn't give you some more consideration seeing as how you booked flights and everything! (I'm assuming the other people in line are more local)
I am so sorry. (((HUGS))) I'll be thinking about Bear too. I'm sure things will work out.
Teresa, mom to Brigetta and Prudence
I'm so sorry, Adriana.
I guess she gave priority to other people, with us she had to deal with the exporation papers... I'm on the lookout now, we even willing to drive to other states (we have booked the flights to Atlanta already), so we get the puppy.Originally Posted by Ender's Mom
Oh, it is heartbreaking to leave them at the vets, no? Let us know how she makes out!
Sorry about Bunny and all the vacation plans surrounding her arrival. I hope you can work something out. I *think* there used to be a breeder from GA that used to frequent the board a long time ago. Hopefully, he will find this post and help to point you in the right direction.
Murphy, Riley, and Piper
Gosh that is bad news!!! Wish you the best of luck in your search!
I am sorry about the pup. My breeder is having a litter around the 17th of this month & the pups won't be ready that early. I hope you get some news on other breeders.