Update on Taters 4 am barking

Thread: Update on Taters 4 am barking

Tater Guest

DefaultUpdate on Taters 4 am barking

So I took the advise to ignore Tater when he barks, because all he wanted to do was play or smell the air. SO I did and I guess I pissed him off, the first two times I did it he was ok, then he started pooping in his cage. So I ignored him the following night, once again I came down stairs to something bad. So then the next night I went dow thinking he had to go, nope he just wanted to play. This dog is playing me. I dont care what people say he knows what he is doing. So I did the whole play with him right before bed and I did. We play with him from time we get home up until bedtime. So last night it was me and tater in the kitchen with some toys. Cody sitting in the chair playing playstation (nothing new here) But I looked tater in the eyes and told him we play now there is no going into your creat and laying down you are playing with me. You have 30 minutes before your bedtime. Well he didnt believe me :. He turned and walk into his creat and laid down, oh I dont think so mommy needs a full nights sleep get your butt out here. So I went in after him. I drugg him out and made him play with me. We were on the floor rolling around playing tug-o-war he bit me I bit him back. He would swat at me with his paw I swat right back. We went blow for blow last night. Took a ice break and went right back at it. He kept trying to get away from me. He might have been tired from the walk but I wasnt taking any chances. So I put him in the head lock and off we went for round 2 . Then cody came in the kitchen and we tag teamed him. He didnt like that to much. Then we clipped his nail because mommy was getting clawed really bad. Then came round 3, by the end of round three tater and I were in his creat. That was fun stuff. He liked me in there he laid and I rubbed his belly. Then it was bed time. He slept through the night, he might have barked but I was to tired my self to hear him...haha :P :P

So for now on come 20 mins. before bedtime we will have at least 3 rounds of horse play in the kitchen. Cody said I looked and sounded crazy. I was telling Tater I was going to put him in a head lock, or I was going to get him and was fun stuff. Just thought i would share with you guys. Oh and he can still move his creat with the bottom on it along with two 45 pound weights on the top. Plus he has given him self a bo-bo on his nose from trying pop the top off of his cage. Yeah great stuff. ;D ;D

2. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

Clanceycanuck is offline Senior Member

DefaultRe: Update on Taters 4 am barking

LOL

AbbyandMolly is offline Senior Member

oh my gosh that was the funniest image ever :P sounds fun!!!
    *Stacey*
    ~Abby, Molly, and Penny (the honorary lab)

5. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

Oh, that is so funny! I wonder who was more tired, huh!?

Brigettas Mom is offline Senior Member

That was great...I was imaging the whole thing while I was reading it!

Teresa, mom to Brigetta and Prudence

Labmom2b Guest

I must reiterate the earlier request for a Tatercam!

Tater Guest

Well I will be home alone tonight but when Cody comes back into town I will get a video of us wrestling together. It was lots of fun I cant wait to get home. I when to the store and got another rope this one is like really long. He loves trying to get out of the head lock. When we are up stairs we run around the bed and I jump on it to get across and so does he. He runs and hides in the bathtub behind the curtain. He is a very playful dog. And he loves kids wish I knew someone with kids that loves dogs.

kassabella is offline Senior Member

;D
    What you gota do to get some sleep.

Kassa 25/11/01 - 09/02/05 O.S Jaw cancer forever in my heart.
    Ernie 25/11/01 adopted May 05
    Sam 11? adopted Nov 06 - 18/12/07 Lyphoma
    Tessa. Rescued June 2011.
    Bone Cancer Dogs org.http://www.bonecancerdogs.org/
    http://kassabella.tripod.com/kassabella/
    http://collarsbychris.weebly.com/

LOL, this sounds like a round of the WWF!

I can't believe that Tater can still move the crate. That's one strong pup!

Glad you got some good shut eye. ;D