"Presents"
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: "Presents"

Default"Presents"

Curiousity is getting me again.

* *I know a few days ago we had the "Lets see if your lab can top this destruction"

* *I am dubbing this the "Lets see if your lab can top these 'presents' discussion"

* *This morning I let Happy out for his morning romp.

* I go to the door because I hear Phoenix hollering at Happy.

* * * * * * * *I get to the door and my wonderful buddy has brough me a present.* What was that present you ask?* Not one, not two, not three, not four, but FIVE rabbits!!* He had caught and brought me FIVE rabbits!* ** Happily wagging his little stump of a tail looking up at me like "Look what I brought you mom!!!"* Then he decided it was time to eat said presents!!!!

* * * * * * * * *Gotta love my labs!

2. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

rexduke Guest

DefaultRe: "Presents"

Ahhh poor Bunnies!!!

Duke has yet to bring me a "present", Yay for that!!

My cat Rex brings me hoome presents everyday, mice, moles, squirls(SP?) Sparrows, Finches, Conarries(SP?) (little yellow birds) what ever the catch of the day is. I usually find a carcus of some sort at the door. Which Duke tries to snatch up as he passes by. EEEWWW !! Leave it is a wonderful command.

;D

Mybabymambo Guest

Mambo brings me frog legs. Don't ask where the rest of the frog is. All I got was legs. And cute little chewed grasshopers.

5. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

In the evening when I am sitting in my chair reading or watching TV, Sam is usually lying nearby and often chewing on one of his many bones. (We keep them in a "bone basket" and he goes and picks out the one he wants!) Sometimes he will get up and go get a bone for me, bring it and drop it in my lap, and then go back to chewing his!
    I guess he thinks I haven't figured out where the bones are kept and he needs to help me out!

Frances

Poop. Henery likes to bring me poop. Not his own, mind you, always someone else's! :-X

Quote Originally Posted by henrysmom
    Poop. Henery likes to bring me poop. Not his own, mind you, always someone else's!* :-X
    same here.. : nice of them...

I luckily have not received any bunnies but I do get very strange things... Mostly any trash that he can find but he has brought me poop. He brought it in from the backyard and dropped it on my lap while I was watching tv before work. He then looked at me like he was so proud of himself for bringing me this wonderful present... It took all I had to pet him on the head, throw away the present and not throw up. I couldn't get mad when he cam ein with this sweet let face. I guess it was his version of flowers!

Mybabymambo Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Andi
    I luckily have not received any bunnies but I do get very strange things...* Mostly any trash that he can find but he has brought me poop.* He brought it in from the backyard and dropped it on my lap while I was watching tv before work.* He then looked at me like he was so proud of himself for bringing me this wonderful present... It took all I had to pet him on the head, throw away the present and not throw up.* I couldn't get mad when he cam ein with this sweet let face.* I guess it was his version of flowers!
    LOL...thats so funny. Lucky for me Mambo doesnt like his poop anymore.

Mocha Guest

This afternoon my husband Pete picked me up for lunch and brought Maggie with him (as usual) and as we were driving to Starbucks she was in the back hacking something up. I got out and opened her mouth to see what she had eaten..... It was a huge piece of string. I pulled on the end of it and it never seemed to stop. I just kept pulling and pulling and she just kept making this tongue licking sound as it was pulled from her mouth. It was soooo gross. Especially on my way to lunch. I can still hear the sound. It was probably 6 feet long. I think it came from the blanket she lays on in the back of the car. YUK!

I think Duke's best "present" was a rotten fish head that he found on a walk around a lake. He thought that was the best thing ever. Of course it was impossible to throw away so I had to leash him to get away from that awful smell. He couldn't understand why we were leaving his present behind. :

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast