I took some new pics of the dogs and of Phoenix's first soccer practice!* So I just had to show them off.* It's so awesome seeing him to do 'normal' stuff with other kids.* (Phoenix is Autistic for those of you who don't know me that well)* First time in months we've been anywhere without his "Lucky Girl"* I'm hoping to find a place to help train her with him, but I think I'm doing a pretty good job myself!!*
* Happy looking very regal.
* *Happy laying down near the trampoline, one of his favorite outside spots.* And yes I continually catch him and Lucky on that trampoline!!* Sometimes they jump with Phoenix* *
* * *Lucky actually sitting still!!
* *Phoenix and the dogs taking a 30 second break....okay Phoenix and Lucky taking a 30 second break...Happy plays with them for about five mintues then deems them insane and lays down to watch.
* *Phoenix and his lucky girl.* I have no idea where that black spot came from on her tongue!!!
* *Phoenix playing soccer
* * Phoenix deciding it was time for a break
* * This picture just cracks me up!!!* * *;D
* *Hope you guys like them!* I'll have to update my signature of newer pics.* Soon as we get moved into the new house
Awww great pictures!!! ;D
Nice pictures, your son is a cutie!!
What a beautiful little boy he is!
Those are great pictures! Phoenix is adorable! I lover the soccer pics. If you ever get a chance you have to try and get a picture of the dogs on the trampoline! My sister's neighbors dog jumps on one and she says it's hilarious!
Teresa, mom to Brigetta and Prudence
Looks like a lot of fun! Great pictures! Phoenix, Lucky, and Happy are adorable!
Great pics, your son is really cute!!
"Each is a creature of Earth and is entitled to reside on it with dignity"
Those of great pics of your son and the fur-kids!
~Jo & CoCo
Molly and Chase both love to lay under the trampoline too. They have never been on it but always lay under it!