Collar Fetish Thwarted

Thread: Collar Fetish Thwarted

RebaHalle is offline Senior Member

DefaultCollar Fetish Thwarted

Hopefully temporarily.* * I tried a few times this morning to log into 3dirtydawgs.com to order a collar(s) for Reba and could not get the site to open.* * The collar decision has narrowed to* numbers 04, 24, 26, 70 and I have put 14 on my Christmas list.* *My husband would not give me a preference; my daughter likes 24.

Reba has a nice collar that I just love.* *It is hunter green nylon, backed with a black suede material and topped with a ribbon of hunter jumper horses.* But I think she needs something a little prettier and more feminine.

Halle hopefully will be getting 205 -- reminds me of her Jalapeno name.

Can anyone tell me if the collars have a rough edge on the inside.* Halle had her collar on for our long weekend in Indiana and the a rough edge from the folded back piece of nylon where the buckle attaches irritated her neck.

My leashes are leather -- maybe I should go with leather collars.* *On no, back to indecision.............
    Judy, mom to Reba, the Lab, and Jalapeno (Halle), the JRT

2. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

Ender's Mom is offline Senior Member

DefaultRe: Collar Fetish Thwarted

For leather collars : www.pacocollars.com I LOVE LOVE LOVE these

I'm not sure about the rough edges... I would say no... Ender has 4 or 5 of Lori's collars and I haven't had any problems with them. I'll look when I get home tonight. Maybe even take pictures for you.

Lori's site is probably down because she mentioned doing a major rehaul to it. Hopefully she'll be back up and running soon. Picking a collar is allways the hardest part
    ~Lindsay

CoCosMom is offline Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Ender's Mom
    For leather collars :* www.pacocollars.com* I LOVE LOVE LOVE these
    OMG - have you bought one of those? They are nice, but WAY too pricey for me... I do want to buy CoCo a leather collar when she is full grown, maybe for her 2nd birthday, lol!
    ~Jo & CoCo

5. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

No I haven't bought one.... YET.

I told myself that when Ender can walk nicely on the leash... THEN I'll reward myself (and him) with a new collar and matching leash from Paco... that probably won't be for a while yet.
    ~Lindsay

RebaHalle is offline Senior Member

Thank you Ender's Mom. I will try to be patient and hope that I can narrow my selection down to 2 for Reba and one for Halle. I appreciate your checking out the 'rough' edge.

I believe my leashes came from J&J dog supply. I love leather but also like colorful too.
    Judy, mom to Reba, the Lab, and Jalapeno (Halle), the JRT

Quote Originally Posted by ownlabnjrt
    Thank you Ender's Mom. I will try to be patient and hope that I can narrow my selection down to 2 for Reba and one for Halle. I appreciate your checking out the 'rough' edge.

I believe my leashes came from J&J dog supply. I love leather but also like colorful too.
    I think mine did too.... the deerskin lined ones? LOVE THEM... even those are are a bit beat up from Eric letting Ender bite on them as a young pup.
    ~Lindsay