It's Halloween Costume Time

Thread: It's Halloween Costume Time

DefaultIt's Halloween Costume Time

I figured this year Iwould try to get Cinnamon to wear a costume.* Any suggestions on how to get her not to want to take it off right away.* I ordered her a really cute sailor polo shirt with navy anchors on it.* I am thinking about buying her a little kids t-shirt so she doesn't rip the costume up while getting use to wearing it.* *She wouldn't wear bandana's before but she now will so I figure that is a step in the right directions.

As Cierra will also be here I ordered her a little sailor dress with navy skirt and red and white striped top with anchors.* She will wear anything we put on her she is so laid back.

I figured this year the clothing part and maybe by next year I would work on the head piece.

Any suggestions anyone has I would sure appreciate them.

2. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

Brigettas Mom is offline Senior Member

DefaultRe: It's Halloween Costume Time

I don't have any suggestions...I just wanted to say that I definitely want to see pictures!

Teresa, mom to Brigetta and Prudence

yay!!! i LOVE halloween costume time!!!* my suggestion is to have them walk around it - go around the block - they'll soon forget that they have anything on (maybe not forget, but not mind as much).* it's a lot harder to make them stay still and hang out wearing the costume.* keep them occupied or distracted - maybe a stuffed kong

here are my boys from the past 2 years.

this was last year - worked out really well because there wasn't too much for them to try and take off (well, except for bear's sombrero):

this was 2 yrs ago - these costumes didn't stay on too long - they couldn't stand having anything on their heads:

5. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

Those sound like great costumes! Can't wait to see pictures.

Sally your crew is too cute!

dare1969 Guest

Sydney is going to be a Bumble Bee.

zoesmom is offline Senior Member

For some reason, Zoe & pals don't mind costumes at all. I wonder why?

Anyways, Sally, we need that guitar costume. Will PM you as to where you got it!
    Linda and Zoë, the Umlaut
    Honolulu, Hawaii

[

CaliforniaLabLover is offline Senior Member

Um... I'll bet Libby's costume that won her costume contest (at a lab specialty fun match) last October would be out of the question? LOL

It was sure fun to make, and Libby thought she was the "cat's meow" for wearing it around, even the sunglasses!* The only thing I had problems keep on her was her tail sock, since her tail was wagging so much during the class it was wagging right out of the costume!* Oh, and the pink booties were a bit difficult to keep on her feet when she was proudly trotting around...she was a riot!

~Julie, Rogue, Monty, and Eddy~

"The reason a dog has so many friends is that he wags his tail instead of his tongue." -Anon