This was too funny...

Thread: This was too funny...

myfavoritedog is offline Senior Member

DefaultThis was too funny...

Today when I got home and was playing with Tal, he headed over to the TV and just as I was gonna call him back with his ball, he put his nose to the DVD player and hit the power buttion so it came on. I guess you had to be there but it gave me one huge laugh! I wish you could have seen the look on his face...

2. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

ThatsMyGirl Guest

DefaultRe: This was too funny...

Sami used to do this with a small radio that I had sitting in a corner of my office. It would startle her every time!

She did something really new this weekend. My kids and I were taking her in the car to some new hiking trails I discovered that were several miles away. Sami was sitting in the backseat w/ my daughter and I heard this click, click, click. She figured out how to hit the button w/ her SNOUT to roll down the car windows! We all flipped out ... dang, we think we have a smart dog!

Brigettas Mom is offline Senior Member

LOL! I know that look! This weekend Brigetta sat on my niece's portable cd now player and it turned on...she couldn't figure out what was going on and she kept lifting up her leg to see where the noise was coming from...it gave us a big laugh!

Teresa, mom to Brigetta and Prudence

5. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

myfavoritedog is offline Senior Member

I love it when they do stuff like this...just the look on their faces is priceless!

And somehow I can just picture both of those situations!

when i was scanning something into the computer, Buddy was entracnced by the sound coming from the scanner. His head just kept tilting back and forth, was the cutest thing i had ever seen!

LOL, what a cutie!