Brothers Re-United

Thread: Brothers Re-United

DefaultBrothers Re-United

A good friend got one of Rowdy's brothers, they will be 15 weeks old on Sunday.* Sebastion went home at 7 weeks and Rowdy hung around till 8 weeks as the only child, since it was just better for us and my brother-in-law didn't mind.* Well Rowdy and Sebastion met at the lake today for a re-union, one of many to come since they will be hunting pards.

I don't know if the reconized each other, but they had fun chasing each other. (Rowdy has the silver collar)

Then on into the water,

and over to the creek and down the levee.

It's been four years with out one of these lovable clowns, I don't know how I survived.

2. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

Ender's Mom is offline Senior Member

DefaultRe: Brothers Re-United

Awwww... I love puppy play!
    ~Lindsay

Mel
    Mel is offline Senior Member

I would really like to think that they knew each other on some level. Looks like they had fun together either way!

5. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

wiscpayton is offline Senior Member

What beautiful pups. Fun fun

Well they tore up a lot of brome and a small clump of willow.* I do believe they knew each other, we were there first and did some water retrives, Allan and Sebastion came a bit later and when we told them OK, they were cautious till all of a sudden the acted like the knew each other.* Rowdy goes and visits his mom and the other Lab of my brother-in-law's, we jokingly call his step-dad.* (Bo is neutered)* No one is sure which of three big brown ones is his father, but all are nice, yes his mother was a wayward hussy.* The only other male dog in the area is a GSR and none had spots, all were pure black Never any doubt in my mind or the vet's that he ain't all Lab.

Since I'm going to have him neutered and just want him for a hunting pard and a family dog, papers were not thast important to me.* My brother-in-law gave them all away so he was sure they would have good homes.* Rowdy was the biggest.

Brigettas Mom is offline Senior Member

It looks like they had a great time. I love the last pic.

Teresa, mom to Brigetta and Prudence