Just Labradors banner

I love Sam I Am!!!

3K views 23 replies 22 participants last post by  zgirls 
#1 ·
Hello all! My name is Laura Hargrove and I am Sam I Am's sister-in-law and Frances is my mother-in-law! I have been taking lots of ganders at this forum and LOVE looking at all the pictures and reading all the stories. I hope someday I will join the ranks of owning a lab or being owned by a lab (however you like to look at it ;) ). My hubby and I are newly married so we live in an apartment that has a $1000 pet deposit! But even if the pet deposit was cheaper we still wouldn't have a big dog like we want - just not enough room for them.

But I just wanted to brag a little about Sam - since he is the lab that is in my life as it stands. He has brought nothing but joy to our lives in the year he has been in our family. He is one of the sweetest and well-behaved dogs I have ever known. My father passed away very unexpectantly this past month and I remember feeling like I really wanted to have Sam around. Frances graciously brought him to my grandmother's house and jokingly told others it was his first therapy visit. But it really was. He was so good to have around during that time and will be in the times to come.

I am very excited to get to see more cute pics and read advice for SOMEDAY having a lab join or little family someday. Have a good day everybody!

#7 ·
Welcome!!

Frances has done a great job with Sam hasn't she?

Sorry about the loss of you father . Its nice that Sam was able to provide some comfort for you.

#18 ·
What a nice post :)

You (we, I?) can tell from reading her posts how much time she's put into Sam, and how well he's learned things with her...they've both been great together!

(....and I think he likes Dr. Seuss ;) ;D)

#23 ·
Yep, Sam is really something. He's one of my favorites! :)

I am very sorry to hear about your father. I'm glad that Sam was able to help a little. He is a very special boy.

I hope you hang around and visit with us from time to time. :)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.